Re: FJ&G TO REOPEN?

  • Randy & Lorraine Decker
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 5, 2000
      Carl that is great it is in print that way? was it the leader? Great HA!
      From: Greg <|:o) <wiffles@...>
      To: FJGRailroad@onelist.com <FJGRailroad@onelist.com>
      Date: Wednesday, January 05, 2000 3:56 PM

      doesanyone know what the workers knicknamed the railroad?

      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 5, 2000
        Yes - but I don't recall if it was pre Leader Herald (Morning Herald/Leader Republican) or post era.

        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 6, 2000
          Outsiders refered to the line as the "Huckleberry". I found this name in
          both the Troy and Little Falls newspapers of the late 1880's and early 90's.

          PKL