Re: Northville, Parkville

  • Randy & Lorraine Decker
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 5, 2000
      Near the end of that longer track would have been the bottom Willard log
      yards there would not have been a building but their may have been a loader
      of some sorts or at least a wooden ramp for rolling those beautiful logs on
      the cars! Boy some of those old lumber-men would have a heart attack if
      they could see the prices this hardwood brings now!!! some of it is over
      $7000 per 1000 board feet! and the Europeans and the Japanese buyers are
      paying twice this !! you are talking $10,000 for a full truck load!!