Re: FJ&G TO REOPEN?

    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 5, 2000
      Hi Randy,

      The "other" Paul was getting the same sort of stuff attached to the bottom of
      his mail about a month ago, and nobody was sure where it was coming from
      (onelist or his ISP). What it's doing is turning an average size e-mail into
      9K+!

      Paul

      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 5, 2000
        That was my question some weeks ago, but some of the other fellows weren't
        getting them. I suspected they were responsible for problems, since
        disappeared, I was having downloading the the eMail. Expect since nothing
        is for nothing we're getting a little solicitation.

        PKL

        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 5, 2000
          I se that since I returned the post and disabled the HTML that the three Enviro
          ads have also been disabled. Maybe that's a solution.

          Paul

        • Carl Nellis
          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 5, 2000
            A newspaper columnist called it the Funny, Jumpy and Gruesome Railroad in the 1950's.
[...]

          • Randy & Lorraine Decker
            Message 5 of 11 , Jan 5, 2000
              Carl that is great it is in print that way? was it the leader? Great HA!
[...]

              Visit Gino's F.J.G.R.R. Page at
              http://www.capital.net/~dicarlos/
            • Carl Nellis
              Message 6 of 11 , Jan 5, 2000
                Yes - but I don't recall if it was pre Leader Herald (Morning Herald/Leader Republican) or post era.

                Message 7 of 11 , Jan 6, 2000
                  Outsiders refered to the line as the "Huckleberry". I found this name in
                  both the Troy and Little Falls newspapers of the late 1880's and early 90's.

                  PKL