Re: [FJGRailroad] Hats

  • Randy & Lorraine Decker
    Message 1 of 42 , Apr 9, 2001
      I will be bringing any of the ones that were bought by those who can come to
      the meetings to the meeting this month and the rest of the guy's paid for
      mailing If you are piloting the engine to NYC this Saturday for the early
      7:00ish train out of Rentler? I will have them with me if you like
      otherwise a beer sounds good perhaps at the caboose?? they need to have a
      rope and an old sounding whistle to pull in there!! or a nice brass bell!!
      Sure wish I could get one for the Box Car for the kids to ring inside!!
      Message 42 of 42 , Jun 25, 2001
        --- In FJGRailroad@e..., Gino And Kelly DiCarlo <dicarlos@c...> wrote:
        > Hi guys,
        >
        > If any of you were thinking about ordering an FJG Ball Cap, but were
        > still undecided, here's a link to a picture of one. Check it out...
        >
        > http://www.geocities.com/thedicarlos/railpage40.html
        >
        > Then send Randy a check and get your very own FJG Ball Cap!
        > You're not stylish without it!!!
        >
        > Gino

        The above link has been added to the Links section. All those who
        did not heed the warnings and acquire their very own copy of this
        limited-edition headgear can now see what they have missed. . .

        [Yes, I know, I need a vacation. . . And this is only the first of
        two 24x7 on-call weeks. . .]

        Glenn