Re: [FJGRailroad] SNOW

  • Richard W. Ryall
    Message 1 of 31 , Apr 4 11:28 PM
      Both Jim Willis and I (Jim is the other train guy here in Idaho were in the pit orch for
      the show, Jim plays trumpet. dick

      mwilber@... wrote:

      > Dick-Great production !!!
      > Happy Talk
      > Bali hai
      > Some Enchanted Evening
      > I'm going to wash that man right out of my hair
      > Rogers & Hammerstein forever! Mark

    • Randy & Lorraine Decker
      Message 31 of 31 , Apr 10 5:01 PM
        Saul & Roland?? I have so many shots of the old Rustic Theater when it was
        an open air Theater? and the later metal summer theater I do have a few
        shots of a rustic looking interior of a theater it seems to be enclosed??
        did they put a roof over the old theater for the patrons in the later years
        before the fire in 55