Re: [FJGRailroad] SNOW

  • Richard W. Ryall
    Message 1 of 31 , Apr 4, 2001
      Been busy playing in the pit for the local production of South Pacific, now same ol same
      ol, weather is variable, with cold and wind however we have sun today, and of course you
      don`t have to shovel it, otherwise ok. dick

      Dicarlo, Gino wrote:

      > It's been quiet Dick! How is Idaho?
      >
      > Gino DiCarlo
      > Quad Imaging Saratoga
      > (518)581-4276
      > gino.dicarlo@...

    • Randy & Lorraine Decker
      Message 31 of 31 , Apr 10, 2001
        Saul & Roland?? I have so many shots of the old Rustic Theater when it was
        an open air Theater? and the later metal summer theater I do have a few
        shots of a rustic looking interior of a theater it seems to be enclosed??
        did they put a roof over the old theater for the patrons in the later years
        before the fire in 55