Re: [FJGRailroad] Here's a great story!

  • Randy & Lorraine Decker
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 4, 2001
      Rich I was good friends with Mr. Rios son Jeff when I was a kid?? We used
      to hike to Sammonsville and don over the bank to see the old Dam and
      Watrfalls there and jump the train on the way back to Gloversville?? I am
      pretty sure this is the same family they did live for a time near FMCC??
      Small world
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 4, 2001
        You`ve got that right Randy, Ron still lives just down the road from FMCC, Fort Johnson
        address, what a small world...dick