RE: [FJGRailroad] Re: Dave's Books

    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 2, 2001
      It's at $30 and I wont go too much higher! Not that it's not worth
      it, but I'm a man of modest means!!! Plus my wife will kill me!!!
      She is still yelling at me for paying 30 bucks for the Susquehanna Book!

      From: Randy & Lorraine Decker [mailto:rldecker@...]

      Gino more of these will come up?? no telling when but Ebay or the shows
      will turn up more so don't go too high on it!!