RE: [FJGRailroad] Re: Dave's Books

    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 2, 2001
      Walt,

      Someone else is fighting hard for that book! I will still try, but my
      budget is only so high! If you see it or any other of Dave's books pop
      up on Ebay, please let me know!

      Gino

      Gino.dicarlo@...
      Digital Assembly
      Quad Imaging Saratoga
      (518) 581-4276

      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 2, 2001
        Gino more of these will come up?? no telling when but Ebay or the shows
        will turn up more so don't go too high on it!!
        > Someone else is fighting hard for that book! I will still try, but my
        > budget is only so high! If you see it or any other of Dave's books pop
        > up on Ebay, please let me know!
        >
        > Gino
        >
        > Gino.dicarlo@...
        > Digital Assembly
        > Quad Imaging Saratoga
        > (518) 581-4276

        VirusWall.

        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 2, 2001
          It's at $30 and I wont go too much higher! Not that it's not worth
          it, but I'm a man of modest means!!! Plus my wife will kill me!!!
          She is still yelling at me for paying 30 bucks for the Susquehanna Book!

          From: Randy & Lorraine Decker [mailto:rldecker@...]