Schenectady Library

  • waltdanylak@citlink.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31 5:18 AM
      At the meeting last Wednesday night, we were given an Email from the
      Schenectady Library about their website having a railroad history
      page. While there is nothing a present but a mention of the FJ&G in
      the SRC's booklet, it is still worth looking at. The site includes
      the SRC, Alco and the NYC. There address is:

      http://www.schenectadyhistory.org/railroads/

      Walt
    • Richard A. Finn
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 31 6:41 AM
        Walt

        Thanks for this information.  It will be worth many hours to go through all of the links.  What a great site.  It must have taken many people a great deal of time and effort.

        Regards

        Rich Finn

        waltdanylak@... wrote:

        At the meeting last Wednesday night, we were given an Email from the
        Schenectady Library about their website having a railroad history
        page. While there is nothing a present but a mention of the FJ&G in
        the SRC's booklet, it is still worth looking at. The site includes
        the SRC, Alco and the NYC. There address is:

        http://www.schenectadyhistory.org/railroads/

        Walt

        Visit Gino's F.J.G.R.R. Page at
        http://www.capital.net/~dicarlos/

        in New York State at
        http://ny.existingstations.com/

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 2, 2001
          Walt,

          That's great that the Schenectady library has something out there on the
          SRC!!!
          My next web-project is going to be getting an SRC (Schenectady Railway Co.)
          web-page out there! Of course I have so much more FJG stuff to get added to
          the
          FJG web-page!

          Gino

          Gino.dicarlo@...