A few missing items

  • pklarner@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29 3:02 PM
      Do any of you have any of the following items which you would trade
      (or sell), trade preferred.

      I am missing the following FJ&G Annual Reports: 1867 through 1905
      (there is a bound volume of these somewhere), and 1926, 1929, 1930,
      1965, 1966, 1973, 1974.

      I have copies of 1955, 1956, 1957, 1958, 1959 but would like to have
      originals.

      If you don't have copies you would trade or sell, could you make
      copies of them for me.

      *****

      Any FJ&G Employee's Timetables before November 27, 1904 and the
      following numbers since: 12(1907), 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 20, 21,
      22, 23(1910), 31, 78, 83, 111?.

      *****

      I also need a few public timetables but because they are so numerous
      I have no idea which ones I'm missing.

      If you wish to trade contact me and I'll let you know what I have for
      trade. If you have publics let me know the date and whether Form A
      or B and maybe I can fill in some of your needs as well.