Re: Line Relocation to Northville

  • Carl Nellis
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2000
      I can remember writing a homework news article assignment in 1953 about
      this. It was pure fantasy to me but I was surprised by the interest of my
      elderly teacher in the possibility that my news story might not be
      fictional. Never remembered my Dad saying anything about relocation plans.
      Got the impression from him that the FJG took the money and ran.