Lost artifacts and negatives

  • skalbfel@ix.netcom.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2000
      My mother was an antique dealer for over thirty years looking for collectibles
      up and down the Mohawk Valley and throughout the Adirondacks. She was always amazed
      by what people threw out or didn't consider as having any value. It's even worse
      at a commercial level I guess. Some of the decisions seem so heartless. Also, Re
      the Beachcomber replacement.I don't like the new Northville Bridge either.
      What was wrong with the old bridge? 60 years is not old for a modern truss bridge.
      It looked as if it had been overdesigned for the projected weight loads.
      Saul