Re: [FJGRailroad] Trainmen

  • Roland Bowers
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 22, 2001
      F. J. & G. TRAINMEN

      1939 THRU 1952

      Trainman Position

      Barney Griffis Engineer
      Lou Mushreall Engineer
      Pete Vosburgh, His brother
      Harold was a bus driver. Engineer
      Gerry Gentile Brakeman
      Bob Wadsworth Conductor
      Howard "Buff" Robbins Brakeman
      Celon "Squeak" Fassett
      Squeak hated my guts. Brakeman and operated the flanger
      Freddie Bell Conductor and gas car operator
      Melvin Bell, Freddie's son Brakeman
      Scott Houghteling Conductor
      Bob "Red" Morey. Red lived
      Near to me when we were kids. Engineer
      ??? Mc Harg Fireman
      Alvah "Pete"Davis. Pete was
      the best friend I had on the
      Entire Railroad. After he retired
      Pete developed Sugar Diabetes
      They had to saw off his leg. I
      Was with him to the end Brakeman
      Claude Barclay Brakeman
      Fred or Gene Ritchie Engineer

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 22, 2001
        Rolo,

        Thanks for the new list!

        Gino

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 2, 2001
          Just to add to Roland's Trainman list, The Mc Harg he had listed was
          Truman McHarg. His grandson sent me a picture of Truman and some other
          employees posing by Number 30 when it arrived in Gloversville....

          Gino

          Gino.dicarlo@...
          Digital Assembly
          Quad Imaging Saratoga