Re: Forwarded Message From Aaron from Saul

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 30, 1999
      I think the flanger came from the D&H in the late fifties. We used it when
      I was there in 1964-65. When it was acquiredthe older one was destroyed.
      Not sure about the plow, but the usual practice was to take them out to the
      Junction and burn them. Notable exception wwas the old tool car from the
      south roundhouse. It was dismantled by a scrapper in the west yard in 1961.
      I stood vigil on that one and took a series of photos. I have the
      headboard from that ex coach which had Fonda Johnstown and Gloversville on
      it in gold leaf.

      Pkl