OLO Mt Carmel

  • CathyBeth@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 1999
      Jim,

      Nope, I don't remember Wolford's Pond. Was that way out Second St where they built the community antenna for the cable TV? We got into enough trouble down by the creek.

      We were just about the only non-italians who belonged to Mt Carmel. What years were you there? I graduated in 1974.

      BTW, Cath....I went to OLO Mt Carmel also. Remember Wolfords Pond
      (spelling?) at the other end of Second Street well. Fell in many times!!