off subject ,,, free Sticky Notes program

  • jim@xxxxxxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 1999
      FJ&G group:

      I decided to sponsor this free program after only 5 minutes using it! This is really cool and I hope you all can make good use of it. You are all constantly jotting down notes and details....this will make your life easier.

      BTW, Cath....I went to OLO Mt Carmel also. Remember Wolfords Pond (spelling?) at the other end of Second Street well. Fell in many times!!

      http://www.monucad.com/tbnintro.htm

      Jim