Re: Re: FJ&G RR BOOK

  • Randy & Lorraine Decker
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 22, 1999
      Charles : If you or any of the other members reading this message would
      like your book signed feel free to send it to my address w/shipping charges,
      I would be happy to do the pen & ink and run it back to the post office.
      Lets see Daves terrific book (still my best source of printed information on
      the FJ&G ) The Steam and Trolley days sold for $2 when new. Now it sells for
      somewhere near $40 mine runs about $20 so that makes mine in
      old joke I heard a while back. : A man wakes up from a cryogenic freeze
      after 100yrs and is cured of his ailments when released from the hospital
      his first call is to the bank using money he had saved for this event when
      he was frozen he soon finds out that with the interest accrued during his
      long sleep he now has a balance of more than SEVEN HUNDRED BILLION US
      DOLLARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........................Stunned he stares at the phone
      and the opperator says that will be Seven Million Dollars from your account!
      Thank you. Got to get back to this book ! got some funny
      stories! Randy