Re: FJ&G RR BOOK

  • Charles P Woolever
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 22, 1999
      Interesting that people have been having a hard time finding them. They
      have been in every local history section of Barnes & Noble and Borders I
      have ever been in (Rochester, Buffalo, Syracuse, Binghamton). Must be
      selling quickly. All of the spines for all of the cities/areas there are
      books on are all the same though. One book on the FJ&G gets lost if
      mistakenly put back in the middle of 10 Auburn books.

      Charles
    • Randy & Lorraine Decker
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 22, 1999
        Charles : If you or any of the other members reading this message would
        like your book signed feel free to send it to my address w/shipping charges,
        I would be happy to do the pen & ink and run it back to the post office.
        Lets see Daves terrific book (still my best source of printed information on
        the FJ&G ) The Steam and Trolley days sold for $2 when new. Now it sells for
        somewhere near $40 mine runs about $20 so that makes mine in
        old joke I heard a while back. : A man wakes up from a cryogenic freeze
        after 100yrs and is cured of his ailments when released from the hospital
        his first call is to the bank using money he had saved for this event when
        he was frozen he soon finds out that with the interest accrued during his
        long sleep he now has a balance of more than SEVEN HUNDRED BILLION US
        DOLLARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........................Stunned he stares at the phone
        and the opperator says that will be Seven Million Dollars from your account!
        Thank you. Got to get back to this book ! got some funny
        stories! Randy