Re: [FJGRailroad] Leader Herald Editorial

  • Randy & Lorraine Decker
    Message 1 of 65 , Mar 5, 2001
      I say we do it we could sell Hats or ? to start getting the money together?
      Ohh boy (grin, flip a switch, get a bannana! grin, flip a switch make the
      capsule spin!, grin )
      Message 65 of 65 , Mar 14, 2001
        That's why manuals instruct that the hand brake be applied without air
        brakes applied. The worst thing you can do safety wise is to dump the air
        then apply the hand brake. Not the place to explain the physics.

        PKL