A.D. Norton

  • waltdanylak@citlink.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 5, 2001
      Has anyone ever heard of A.D. Norton? I would guess that he was a
      jeweler in Gloversville.

      Walt
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 5, 2001
        A. D. Norton was a class ("high priced goods") jeweler on South Main Street,
        in the Littauer block I think or just below. Between the Kingsboro and
        Krause's newsroom. They were still in business when I left town.

        Krause's newsroom bring up some interesting memories. One brother had a
        store on the corner of Littauer Place and E. Fulton and the other was a
        couple doors below the Four Corners on the west side of S. Main.

        PKL

        >From: waltdanylak@...
        >To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [FJGRailroad] A.D. Norton
        >Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2001 18:42:23 -0000
        >
        >Has anyone ever heard of A.D. Norton? I would guess that he was a
        >jeweler in Gloversville.
        >
        >Walt

      • Richard W. Ryall
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 5, 2001
          right.....

          waltdanylak@... wrote:

          > Has anyone ever heard of A.D. Norton? I would guess that he was a
          > jeweler in Gloversville.
          >
          > Walt

        • Randy & Lorraine Decker
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 5, 2001