RE: [FJGRailroad] Berryville

    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 5, 2001
      Aaron,

      It's probably the same bug that has infected all of Saratoga and
      Quad Graphics!!! Whew, the snow is piling up and I'm here at work,
      and the snow blower is sitting in the garage!!!

      Gino DiCarlo
      ----------------------------------
      gdicarlo@...
      Quad Imaging Saratoga
      x4276

      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 5, 2001
        Interesting! Bug Here too Is it me or do those viruses seem to get better
        and better designed? Sent my Neighbors little boy (1 1/2) to the Hospital
        > It's probably the same bug that has infected all of Saratoga and
        > Quad Graphics!!! Whew, the snow is piling up and I'm here at work,
        > and the snow blower is sitting in the garage!!!
        >
        > Gino DiCarlo
        > gdicarlo@...
        > Quad Imaging Saratoga
        > x4276