RE: [FJGRailroad] Another piece of the FJG is gone

    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 5, 2001
      Mark,

      I will post it on the net so you can read it!

      Gino DiCarlo
      ----------------------------------
      gdicarlo@...
      Quad Imaging Saratoga
      x4276

      Message 2 of 14 , Mar 5, 2001
        Gino-Great two articles the LH did.I'm going to get up there one of
        these weekends to see everything.What you guys are doing up there in
        keeping the history of the FJG alive,is the greatest thing going for the
        community.I praise Randy and his brother on the box car project.
        Mark
      • Randy & Lorraine Decker
        Message 3 of 14 , Mar 5, 2001
          Thanks Mark Hope we can get this thing presentable !???
          > Gino-Great two articles the LH did.I'm going to get up there one of
          > these weekends to see everything.What you guys are doing up there in
          > keeping the history of the FJG alive,is the greatest thing going for the
          > community.I praise Randy and his brother on the box car project.
          > Mark

          http://www.trainweb.com/gcdra/

        • Randy & Lorraine Decker
          Message 4 of 14 , Mar 5, 2001
            On another note this group is doing pretty good as well! I have help on tap
            anytime when I may need it to answer questions or do some models or?? We
            have Gino to thank for this one !! Thanks All!!!!

            Message 5 of 14 , Mar 6, 2001
              Just doing my part to see that the FJG remains alive as long as I'm alive!

              Gino DiCarlo
              gdicarlo@...
              Quad Imaging Saratoga
              x4276