Re: On the road again

  • waltdanylak@citlink.net
    Message 1 of 65 , Mar 4 8:20 PM
      --- In FJGRailroad@y..., "Randy & Lorraine Decker" <rldecker@c...>
      wrote:
      > I will try myself Walt? Did you guy's see the follow up story in
      the Leader
      > today ?? Nice write up!

      Randy,

      Thanks for letting us know about the editorial in today's LH. It
      certainly sounds like the LH is behind our group 110%!

      Walt
      Message 65 of 65 , Mar 14 4:45 PM
        That's why manuals instruct that the hand brake be applied without air
        brakes applied. The worst thing you can do safety wise is to dump the air
        then apply the hand brake. Not the place to explain the physics.

        PKL