Berryville

    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 4, 2001
      I was in the library doing research up here at SU. Rather than spend the
      entire night researching Iroquois/Colonial political agreements and New York
      State industrial development (or lack thereof), I decided to take a little
      time-out and look up some railroad-related information.

      I found a map from the late 1800s which shows "Berryville" as a settlement
      about two miles directly west of Fonda. It is not exactly where the FJ&G
      crossed the Cayadutta on High Bridge; it was further west than that by about
      a mile. Hopefully this will shed a little light on the subject, which I do
      remember we discussed earlier.

      We are getting hit with snow up here; we've gotten a little over 3.5 inches
      in the last 3 hours. We're expected to get between 1 and 2 feet before it's
      all said and done by Tuesday afternoon.

      I would suggest everyone *STAY AWAY* from Syracuse for a while... there's a
      bug going around the city which half the people I know have contracted. I
      myself rarely get sick, but I have this bug right now and it's not fun. I
      also have to write 4 midterm papers in the next 3 days.

      Hope everyone is feeling better than I am.

      All the best,
      Aaron
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 5, 2001
        Aaron,

        It's probably the same bug that has infected all of Saratoga and
        Quad Graphics!!! Whew, the snow is piling up and I'm here at work,
        and the snow blower is sitting in the garage!!!

        Gino DiCarlo
        ----------------------------------
        gdicarlo@...
        Quad Imaging Saratoga
        x4276

[...]

        Visit Gino's F.J.G.R.R. Page at
        http://www.capital.net/~dicarlos/

        http://www.trainweb.com/gcdra/

        in New York State at
        http://ny.existingstations.com/

      • Randy & Lorraine Decker
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 5, 2001
          Interesting! Bug Here too Is it me or do those viruses seem to get better
          and better designed? Sent my Neighbors little boy (1 1/2) to the Hospital
          > It's probably the same bug that has infected all of Saratoga and
          > Quad Graphics!!! Whew, the snow is piling up and I'm here at work,
          > and the snow blower is sitting in the garage!!!
          >
          > Gino DiCarlo
          > gdicarlo@...
          > Quad Imaging Saratoga
          > x4276