On the road again

  • waltdanylak@citlink.net
    Message 1 of 65 , Mar 4, 2001
      Weather premitting, I plan to attend the TTCS show this coming Sunday
      (March 11) at the Finger Lakes Racetrack in Farmington, NY. I have a
      table reserved and plan to setup my FJ&G display. Any of you guys in
      the Syracuse, Rochester or Buffalo area? Why not plan to attend. The
      racetrack is located just off Exit 44 of the Thurway. Hope to see
      some of this coming Sunday.

      Walt
      Message 65 of 65 , Mar 14, 2001
        That's why manuals instruct that the hand brake be applied without air
        brakes applied. The worst thing you can do safety wise is to dump the air
        then apply the hand brake. Not the place to explain the physics.

        PKL