Re: [FJGRailroad] e-Bay Item #1118262088

  • Randy & Lorraine Decker
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2 9:55 PM
      The combination of this car and Auction #1118195027 would do it I think! It
      would be exspensive to say the least but man that would be it!! you are
      right Saul the other car for most of the general public would be close
      enough to our's to get away with it!! It woulod bug me to spend that kind
      of money though and still not have the FJ&G replica!! wasn't t this model
      produced in Plastic also or is that the M-180 cars??