e-Bay Item #1118262088

  • skalbfel@ix.netcom.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2001
      Take a look at this Suydam Brill Gas Electric Painted for the B&O.
      This model can be repainted for a fairly accurate FJG #340.
      Saul
    • Randy & Lorraine Decker
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2001
        The combination of this car and Auction #1118195027 would do it I think! It
        would be exspensive to say the least but man that would be it!! you are
        right Saul the other car for most of the general public would be close
        enough to our's to get away with it!! It woulod bug me to spend that kind
        of money though and still not have the FJ&G replica!! wasn't t this model
        produced in Plastic also or is that the M-180 cars??