Re: [FJGRailroad] Another piece of the FJG is gone

  • Randy & Lorraine Decker
    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 2, 2001
      Goes out in the morning Mark?? Did you get my other message I sent earlier
      today??? Just checking to see? Thanks
      Message 2 of 14 , Mar 5, 2001
        Mark,

        I will post it on the net so you can read it!

        Gino DiCarlo
        ----------------------------------
        gdicarlo@...
        Quad Imaging Saratoga
        x4276

        Message 3 of 14 , Mar 5, 2001
          Gino-Great two articles the LH did.I'm going to get up there one of
          these weekends to see everything.What you guys are doing up there in
          keeping the history of the FJG alive,is the greatest thing going for the
          community.I praise Randy and his brother on the box car project.
          Mark
        • Randy & Lorraine Decker
          Message 4 of 14 , Mar 5, 2001
            Thanks Mark Hope we can get this thing presentable !???
            > Gino-Great two articles the LH did.I'm going to get up there one of
            > these weekends to see everything.What you guys are doing up there in
            > keeping the history of the FJG alive,is the greatest thing going for the
            > community.I praise Randy and his brother on the box car project.
            > Mark

            http://www.trainweb.com/gcdra/

          • Randy & Lorraine Decker
            Message 5 of 14 , Mar 5, 2001
              On another note this group is doing pretty good as well! I have help on tap
              anytime when I may need it to answer questions or do some models or?? We
              have Gino to thank for this one !! Thanks All!!!!

              Message 6 of 14 , Mar 6, 2001
                Just doing my part to see that the FJG remains alive as long as I'm alive!

                Gino DiCarlo
                gdicarlo@...
                Quad Imaging Saratoga
                x4276