Re: [FJGRailroad] Another piece of the FJG is gone

  • Randy & Lorraine Decker
    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 2, 2001
      Yep Sent all I had extra? Good news spreads fast! The Schenectady
      Gazzette will be running an article this next week?? Wil;l let you guy's
      know
      Message 2 of 14 , Mar 2, 2001
        Thanks Randy!
        Mark S.Wilber
        115 N.Main St. Apt 7
        Bainbridge,NY 13733
      • mwilber@webtv.net
        Message 3 of 14 , Mar 2, 2001
          I would still like to see that article!Anybody knows where I can get
          one? Mark
        • Randy & Lorraine Decker
          Message 4 of 14 , Mar 2, 2001
            Mark I have another one my mom saved for me give me your address and I
            will send it over Randy
            > I would still like to see that article!Anybody knows where I can get
            > one? Mark

            http://www.trainweb.com/gcdra/

          • Randy & Lorraine Decker
            Message 5 of 14 , Mar 2, 2001
              Goes out in the morning Mark?? Did you get my other message I sent earlier
              today??? Just checking to see? Thanks
              Message 6 of 14 , Mar 5, 2001
                Mark,

                I will post it on the net so you can read it!

                Gino DiCarlo
                ----------------------------------
                gdicarlo@...
                Quad Imaging Saratoga
                x4276

                Message 7 of 14 , Mar 5, 2001
                  Gino-Great two articles the LH did.I'm going to get up there one of
                  these weekends to see everything.What you guys are doing up there in
                  keeping the history of the FJG alive,is the greatest thing going for the
                  community.I praise Randy and his brother on the box car project.
                  Mark
                • Randy & Lorraine Decker
                  Message 8 of 14 , Mar 5, 2001
                    Thanks Mark Hope we can get this thing presentable !???
                    > Gino-Great two articles the LH did.I'm going to get up there one of
                    > these weekends to see everything.What you guys are doing up there in
                    > keeping the history of the FJG alive,is the greatest thing going for the
                    > community.I praise Randy and his brother on the box car project.
                    > Mark

                    http://www.trainweb.com/gcdra/

                  • Randy & Lorraine Decker
                    Message 9 of 14 , Mar 5, 2001
                      On another note this group is doing pretty good as well! I have help on tap
                      anytime when I may need it to answer questions or do some models or?? We
                      have Gino to thank for this one !! Thanks All!!!!

                      Message 10 of 14 , Mar 6, 2001
                        Just doing my part to see that the FJG remains alive as long as I'm alive!

                        Gino DiCarlo
                        gdicarlo@...
                        Quad Imaging Saratoga
                        x4276