Re: [FJGRailroad] Another piece of the FJG is gone

  • Randy & Lorraine Decker
    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 2, 2001
      Bummer! Big Time ! I am dissapointed with myself for not making out to this
      one either!
      Message 2 of 14 , Mar 2, 2001
        Not as disappointed as I was because the last time I saw it about two years
        ago I didn't have my camera. I think there is a note or two in here about
        that visit. This time I wanted to get some shots for the group - c'est le
        vie or some sort of spelling like that.

        PKL

      • Richard W. Ryall
        Message 3 of 14 , Mar 2, 2001
          Randy, thank you very much the Leader Hearld artical arrived in the mail today, I certainly
          appreaciate your sending it. dick

          Message 4 of 14 , Mar 2, 2001
            Yep Sent all I had extra? Good news spreads fast! The Schenectady
            Gazzette will be running an article this next week?? Wil;l let you guy's
            know

          • mwilber@webtv.net
            Message 5 of 14 , Mar 2, 2001
              Thanks Randy!
              Mark S.Wilber
              115 N.Main St. Apt 7
              Bainbridge,NY 13733
            • mwilber@webtv.net
              Message 6 of 14 , Mar 2, 2001
                I would still like to see that article!Anybody knows where I can get
                one? Mark
              • Randy & Lorraine Decker
                Message 7 of 14 , Mar 2, 2001
                  Mark I have another one my mom saved for me give me your address and I
                  will send it over Randy
                  > I would still like to see that article!Anybody knows where I can get
                  > one? Mark

                  http://www.trainweb.com/gcdra/

                • Randy & Lorraine Decker
                  Message 8 of 14 , Mar 2, 2001
                    Goes out in the morning Mark?? Did you get my other message I sent earlier
                    today??? Just checking to see? Thanks
                    Message 9 of 14 , Mar 5, 2001
                      Mark,

                      I will post it on the net so you can read it!

                      Gino DiCarlo
                      ----------------------------------
                      gdicarlo@...
                      Quad Imaging Saratoga
                      x4276

                      Message 10 of 14 , Mar 5, 2001
                        Gino-Great two articles the LH did.I'm going to get up there one of
                        these weekends to see everything.What you guys are doing up there in
                        keeping the history of the FJG alive,is the greatest thing going for the
                        community.I praise Randy and his brother on the box car project.
                        Mark
                      • Randy & Lorraine Decker
                        Message 11 of 14 , Mar 5, 2001
                          Thanks Mark Hope we can get this thing presentable !???
                          > Gino-Great two articles the LH did.I'm going to get up there one of
                          > these weekends to see everything.What you guys are doing up there in
                          > keeping the history of the FJG alive,is the greatest thing going for the
                          > community.I praise Randy and his brother on the box car project.
                          > Mark

                          http://www.trainweb.com/gcdra/

                        • Randy & Lorraine Decker
                          Message 12 of 14 , Mar 5, 2001
                            On another note this group is doing pretty good as well! I have help on tap
                            anytime when I may need it to answer questions or do some models or?? We
                            have Gino to thank for this one !! Thanks All!!!!

                            Message 13 of 14 , Mar 6, 2001
                              Just doing my part to see that the FJG remains alive as long as I'm alive!

                              Gino DiCarlo
                              gdicarlo@...
                              Quad Imaging Saratoga
                              x4276