Re: [FJGRailroad] Another piece of the FJG is gone

  • Randy & Lorraine Decker
    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 2 7:33 AM
      Bummer! Big Time ! I am dissapointed with myself for not making out to this
      one either!

        Message 3 of 14 , Mar 2 1:30 PM
          Not as disappointed as I was because the last time I saw it about two years
          ago I didn't have my camera. I think there is a note or two in here about
          that visit. This time I wanted to get some shots for the group - c'est le
          vie or some sort of spelling like that.

          PKL

        • Richard W. Ryall
          Message 4 of 14 , Mar 2 3:43 PM
            Randy, thank you very much the Leader Hearld artical arrived in the mail today, I certainly
            appreaciate your sending it. dick

            Message 5 of 14 , Mar 2 4:19 PM
              Yep Sent all I had extra? Good news spreads fast! The Schenectady
              Gazzette will be running an article this next week?? Wil;l let you guy's
              know

            • mwilber@webtv.net
              Message 6 of 14 , Mar 2 5:00 PM
                Thanks Randy!
                Mark S.Wilber
                115 N.Main St. Apt 7
                Bainbridge,NY 13733
              • mwilber@webtv.net
                Message 7 of 14 , Mar 2 5:50 PM
                  I would still like to see that article!Anybody knows where I can get
                  one? Mark
                • Randy & Lorraine Decker
                  Message 8 of 14 , Mar 2 5:51 PM
                    Mark I have another one my mom saved for me give me your address and I
                    will send it over Randy
                    > I would still like to see that article!Anybody knows where I can get
                    > one? Mark

                    http://www.trainweb.com/gcdra/

                  • Randy & Lorraine Decker
                    Message 9 of 14 , Mar 2 6:02 PM
                      Goes out in the morning Mark?? Did you get my other message I sent earlier
                      today??? Just checking to see? Thanks
                      Message 10 of 14 , Mar 5 4:28 AM
                        Mark,

                        I will post it on the net so you can read it!

                        Gino DiCarlo
                        ----------------------------------
                        gdicarlo@...
                        Quad Imaging Saratoga
                        x4276

                        Message 11 of 14 , Mar 5 12:55 PM
                          Gino-Great two articles the LH did.I'm going to get up there one of
                          these weekends to see everything.What you guys are doing up there in
                          keeping the history of the FJG alive,is the greatest thing going for the
                          community.I praise Randy and his brother on the box car project.
                          Mark
                        • Randy & Lorraine Decker
                          Message 12 of 14 , Mar 5 1:47 PM
                            Thanks Mark Hope we can get this thing presentable !???
                            > Gino-Great two articles the LH did.I'm going to get up there one of
                            > these weekends to see everything.What you guys are doing up there in
                            > keeping the history of the FJG alive,is the greatest thing going for the
                            > community.I praise Randy and his brother on the box car project.
                            > Mark

                            http://www.trainweb.com/gcdra/

                          • Randy & Lorraine Decker
                            Message 13 of 14 , Mar 5 1:50 PM
                              On another note this group is doing pretty good as well! I have help on tap
                              anytime when I may need it to answer questions or do some models or?? We
                              have Gino to thank for this one !! Thanks All!!!!

                              Message 14 of 14 , Mar 6 7:37 AM
                                Just doing my part to see that the FJG remains alive as long as I'm alive!

                                Gino DiCarlo
                                gdicarlo@...
                                Quad Imaging Saratoga
                                x4276