Re: Meeting

  • skalbfel@ix.netcom.com
    Message 1 of 25 , Mar 1, 2001
      I'm not looking that far ahead yet. As you know at DaimlerChrysler
      people are dropping like flies. I survived Feb 28, but I'm a
      contractor and could get knocked off any time. If I'm out of work for
      a while it eats up the reserve cash and the first thing to go are
      trips. I've already ruled out going to the NMRA convention in St.
      Louis. So, I don't know.
      Also, I got the LH article you sent me. Nice write up. It's important
      to remind the local community of the railroad's history because
      memories fade quickly.
      Saul

      --- In FJGRailroad@y..., "Randy & Lorraine Decker" <rldecker@c...>
      wrote:
      > Hope you can make the summer thing Saul?

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • Richard W. Ryall
      Message 2 of 25 , Mar 1, 2001
        I hope to get East this year, but Aug ll andl2 won`t be possible for me, grandson is
        getting married on the llth, see I told you I`m an old fart. dick

        Message 3 of 25 , Feb 23, 2002
          Malcolm,

          Can you attend this Wednesday's meeting at the library? I'd like to bring
          my video tape
          and have you describe the whole FJG trolley system! Heck, you can talk
          about all the
          great stuff you've been telling us on the list...

          Gino
        • Malcolm Horton
          Message 4 of 25 , Feb 23, 2002
            Gino,

            I'll be there.

            Malcolm Horton

            Can you attend this Wednesday's meeting at the library?  I'd like to bring
            my video tape
            and have you describe the whole FJG trolley system!  Heck, you can talk
            about all the
            great stuff you've been telling us on the list...

            in New York State at
            http://ny.existingstations.com/

          • Gino & Kelly DiCarlo
            Message 5 of 25 , Feb 26, 2002
              Re: [FJGRailroad] Meeting Great Malcolm!  Looking forward to it!!!

              Gino

              From: "Malcolm Horton" <mdhorton@...>
              Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 12:57:09 -0000
              To: "FJ&G Yahoogroups" <FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com>
              Subject: Re: [FJGRailroad] Meeting

              Gino,

              I'll be there.

              Malcolm Horton

              Can you attend this Wednesday's meeting at the library?  I'd like to bring
              my video tape
              and have you describe the whole FJG trolley system!  Heck, you can talk
              about all the
              great stuff you've been telling us on the list...

              in New York State at
              http://ny.existingstations.com/

              Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT

              Message 6 of 25 , Jul 30 12:00 PM
                Walt,

                If you're not going to the meeting, will we be able to get in and who will
                lock up the library? Paul Larner tells me he's not going to the meeting
                because he has to work!

                Gino
              • fjg1870
                Message 7 of 25 , Jul 30 12:55 PM
                  --- In FJGRailroad@y..., Gino & Kelly DiCarlo <dicarlos@l...> wrote:
                  Walt,

                  If you're not going to the meeting, will we be able to get in and who
                  will lock up the library? Paul Larner tells me he's not going to the
                  meeting because he has to work!

                  Gino

                  Gino,

                  As far as I know, anyone can pickup the key, just tell them you're
                  from the FJ&GRR Club. The only thing, the library closes at 7:00.
                  Someone would have to be there before 7:00 to get the key. Once the
                  meeting is over, lock both doors and put the key inside the envelope
                  and put it in the shoot. Make sure all lights are turned off in
                  whatever room you meet in.

                  I saw Dave last week, and there might be a chance we could see at
                  least part of the old MLE R-O-W. As far as I know, Dave will be at
                  the meeting tomorrow night.

                  Walt
                • Saul Kalbfeld
                  Message 8 of 25 , Feb 18, 2005
                    I'd love to attend except I've been in exile in Michigan for 35 years.
                    Saul
                  • oleroadslug
                    Message 9 of 25 , Feb 24, 2005
                      --- In FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com, "Saul Kalbfeld" <fjgbus@c...>
                      wrote:
                      > I'd love to attend except I've been in exile in Michigan for 35
                      years.
                      > Saul

                      Sorry to hear that Saul. What crime did you get charged with?

                      I've been put away for life. The worst. Wisconsin, Brett Favre.

                      Our only redeeming hope is that the boys back east are stuck with
                      Hillary.

                      ...But then, i'd love to have the Adirondacks back.

                      Robert Schoneman
                    • Dick Ryall
                      Message 10 of 25 , Feb 24, 2005
                        wrote:

                        I'd love to attend except I've been in exile in Michigan for 35

                        years.

                        Saul

                        Sorry to hear that Saul. What crime did you get charged with?

                        I've been put away for life. The worst. Wisconsin, Brett Favre.

                        Our only redeeming hope is that the boys back east are stuck with
                        Hillary.

                        ...But then, i'd love to have the Adirondacks back.

                        Robert Schoneman

                        http://us.click.yahoo.com/Rcy2bD/UOnJAA/cosFAA/j2LplB/TM

                        Visit Gino's Railpage at
                        Visit Pete Seftons Lost Landmark Page
                        http://www.lostlandmarks.org
                        http://ny.existingstations.com/
                        Yahoo! Groups Links

                            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                        Right on guys, it was in the fiftys here today, still miss up state dick
                      • mwilber@webtv.net
                        Message 11 of 25 , Feb 25, 2005
                          I like to attend to extend my attendance record from 25% to 40%. It just
                          depends on my work scheldule. Mark
                        • Volkert Smith
                          Message 12 of 25 , Jul 20 1:30 PM
                            Hi everyone: My wife, our son, his wife and I are planning on being with you t
                            the museum only' Smitty
                          • Gordon Davis
                            Message 13 of 25 , Jul 20 1:56 PM
                              We need your wife's, son's & his wife's names for their name tags.
                              Thanks,
                              Gordon