Re: [FJGRailroad] Re: Meeting

  • RICHARD A. FINN
    Message 1 of 25 , Mar 1, 2001
      Walt

      Looks fine to me.

      Rich Finn

    • skalbfel@ix.netcom.com
      Message 2 of 25 , Mar 1, 2001
        I'm not looking that far ahead yet. As you know at DaimlerChrysler
        people are dropping like flies. I survived Feb 28, but I'm a
        contractor and could get knocked off any time. If I'm out of work for
        a while it eats up the reserve cash and the first thing to go are
        trips. I've already ruled out going to the NMRA convention in St.
        Louis. So, I don't know.
        Also, I got the LH article you sent me. Nice write up. It's important
        to remind the local community of the railroad's history because
        memories fade quickly.
        Saul

        --- In FJGRailroad@y..., "Randy & Lorraine Decker" <rldecker@c...>
        wrote:
        > Hope you can make the summer thing Saul?

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Richard W. Ryall
        Message 3 of 25 , Mar 1, 2001
          I hope to get East this year, but Aug ll andl2 won`t be possible for me, grandson is
          getting married on the llth, see I told you I`m an old fart. dick

          Message 4 of 25 , Feb 23, 2002
            Malcolm,

            Can you attend this Wednesday's meeting at the library? I'd like to bring
            my video tape
            and have you describe the whole FJG trolley system! Heck, you can talk
            about all the
            great stuff you've been telling us on the list...

            Gino
          • Malcolm Horton
            Message 5 of 25 , Feb 23, 2002
              Gino,

              I'll be there.

              Malcolm Horton

              Can you attend this Wednesday's meeting at the library?  I'd like to bring
              my video tape
              and have you describe the whole FJG trolley system!  Heck, you can talk
              about all the
              great stuff you've been telling us on the list...

              in New York State at
              http://ny.existingstations.com/

            • Gino & Kelly DiCarlo
              Message 6 of 25 , Feb 26, 2002
                Re: [FJGRailroad] Meeting Great Malcolm!  Looking forward to it!!!

                Gino

                From: "Malcolm Horton" <mdhorton@...>
                Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 12:57:09 -0000
                To: "FJ&G Yahoogroups" <FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com>
                Subject: Re: [FJGRailroad] Meeting

                Gino,

                I'll be there.

                Malcolm Horton

                Can you attend this Wednesday's meeting at the library?  I'd like to bring
                my video tape
                and have you describe the whole FJG trolley system!  Heck, you can talk
                about all the
                great stuff you've been telling us on the list...

                in New York State at
                http://ny.existingstations.com/

                Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT

                Message 7 of 25 , Jul 30, 2002
                  Walt,

                  If you're not going to the meeting, will we be able to get in and who will
                  lock up the library? Paul Larner tells me he's not going to the meeting
                  because he has to work!

                  Gino
                • fjg1870
                  Message 8 of 25 , Jul 30, 2002
                    --- In FJGRailroad@y..., Gino & Kelly DiCarlo <dicarlos@l...> wrote:
                    Walt,

                    If you're not going to the meeting, will we be able to get in and who
                    will lock up the library? Paul Larner tells me he's not going to the
                    meeting because he has to work!

                    Gino

                    Gino,

                    As far as I know, anyone can pickup the key, just tell them you're
                    from the FJ&GRR Club. The only thing, the library closes at 7:00.
                    Someone would have to be there before 7:00 to get the key. Once the
                    meeting is over, lock both doors and put the key inside the envelope
                    and put it in the shoot. Make sure all lights are turned off in
                    whatever room you meet in.

                    I saw Dave last week, and there might be a chance we could see at
                    least part of the old MLE R-O-W. As far as I know, Dave will be at
                    the meeting tomorrow night.

                    Walt
                  • Saul Kalbfeld
                    Message 9 of 25 , Feb 18, 2005
                      I'd love to attend except I've been in exile in Michigan for 35 years.
                      Saul
                    • oleroadslug
                      Message 10 of 25 , Feb 24, 2005
                        --- In FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com, "Saul Kalbfeld" <fjgbus@c...>
                        wrote:
                        > I'd love to attend except I've been in exile in Michigan for 35
                        years.
                        > Saul

                        Sorry to hear that Saul. What crime did you get charged with?

                        I've been put away for life. The worst. Wisconsin, Brett Favre.

                        Our only redeeming hope is that the boys back east are stuck with
                        Hillary.

                        ...But then, i'd love to have the Adirondacks back.

                        Robert Schoneman
                      • Dick Ryall
                        Message 11 of 25 , Feb 24, 2005
                          wrote:

                          I'd love to attend except I've been in exile in Michigan for 35

                          years.

                          Saul

                          Sorry to hear that Saul. What crime did you get charged with?

                          I've been put away for life. The worst. Wisconsin, Brett Favre.

                          Our only redeeming hope is that the boys back east are stuck with
                          Hillary.

                          ...But then, i'd love to have the Adirondacks back.

                          Robert Schoneman

                          http://us.click.yahoo.com/Rcy2bD/UOnJAA/cosFAA/j2LplB/TM

                          Visit Gino's Railpage at
                          Visit Pete Seftons Lost Landmark Page
                          http://www.lostlandmarks.org
                          http://ny.existingstations.com/
                          Yahoo! Groups Links

                              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                          Right on guys, it was in the fiftys here today, still miss up state dick
                        • mwilber@webtv.net
                          Message 12 of 25 , Feb 25, 2005
                            I like to attend to extend my attendance record from 25% to 40%. It just
                            depends on my work scheldule. Mark
                          • Volkert Smith
                            Message 13 of 25 , Jul 20, 2010
                              Hi everyone: My wife, our son, his wife and I are planning on being with you t
                              the museum only' Smitty
                            • Gordon Davis
                              Message 14 of 25 , Jul 20, 2010
                                We need your wife's, son's & his wife's names for their name tags.
                                Thanks,
                                Gordon