Re: [FJGRailroad] Re: Meeting

  • Randy & Lorraine Decker
    Message 1 of 25 , Mar 1, 2001
      Sounds Good Walt!
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: <waltdanylak@...>
      To: <FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thursday, March 01, 2001 6:08 AM
      Subject: [FJGRailroad] Re: Meeting

      > --- In FJGRailroad@y..., "Richard W. Ryall" <dryall@m...> wrote:
      > > when and where is the Summer Thing?
      > >
      > Rich,
      >
      > The last date that was more or less choosen for our picnic/getogether
      > was August 11 & 12. This is not cast in stone as yet, but so far, no
      > one has said that they have a conflict.
      >
      > If anyone can't make August 11 & 12, please let me know no later than
      > a week from Monday (March 12). We need to start planning, and the
      > sooner the better.
      >
      > Walt

      http://www.trainweb.com/gcdra/

    • RICHARD A. FINN
      Message 2 of 25 , Mar 1, 2001
        Walt

        Looks fine to me.

        Rich Finn

      • skalbfel@ix.netcom.com
        Message 3 of 25 , Mar 1, 2001
          I'm not looking that far ahead yet. As you know at DaimlerChrysler
          people are dropping like flies. I survived Feb 28, but I'm a
          contractor and could get knocked off any time. If I'm out of work for
          a while it eats up the reserve cash and the first thing to go are
          trips. I've already ruled out going to the NMRA convention in St.
          Louis. So, I don't know.
          Also, I got the LH article you sent me. Nice write up. It's important
          to remind the local community of the railroad's history because
          memories fade quickly.
          Saul

          --- In FJGRailroad@y..., "Randy & Lorraine Decker" <rldecker@c...>
          wrote:
          > Hope you can make the summer thing Saul?

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • Richard W. Ryall
          Message 4 of 25 , Mar 1, 2001
            I hope to get East this year, but Aug ll andl2 won`t be possible for me, grandson is
            getting married on the llth, see I told you I`m an old fart. dick

            Message 5 of 25 , Feb 23 4:29 AM
              Malcolm,

              Can you attend this Wednesday's meeting at the library? I'd like to bring
              my video tape
              and have you describe the whole FJG trolley system! Heck, you can talk
              about all the
              great stuff you've been telling us on the list...

              Gino
            • Malcolm Horton
              Message 6 of 25 , Feb 23 4:57 AM
                Gino,

                I'll be there.

                Malcolm Horton

                Can you attend this Wednesday's meeting at the library?  I'd like to bring
                my video tape
                and have you describe the whole FJG trolley system!  Heck, you can talk
                about all the
                great stuff you've been telling us on the list...

                in New York State at
                http://ny.existingstations.com/

              • Gino & Kelly DiCarlo
                Message 7 of 25 , Feb 26 7:19 AM
                  Re: [FJGRailroad] Meeting Great Malcolm!  Looking forward to it!!!

                  Gino

                  From: "Malcolm Horton" <mdhorton@...>
                  Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 12:57:09 -0000
                  To: "FJ&G Yahoogroups" <FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com>
                  Subject: Re: [FJGRailroad] Meeting

                  Gino,

                  I'll be there.

                  Malcolm Horton

                  Can you attend this Wednesday's meeting at the library?  I'd like to bring
                  my video tape
                  and have you describe the whole FJG trolley system!  Heck, you can talk
                  about all the
                  great stuff you've been telling us on the list...

                  in New York State at
                  http://ny.existingstations.com/

                  Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT

                  Message 8 of 25 , Jul 30, 2002
                    Walt,

                    If you're not going to the meeting, will we be able to get in and who will
                    lock up the library? Paul Larner tells me he's not going to the meeting
                    because he has to work!

                    Gino
                  • fjg1870
                    Message 9 of 25 , Jul 30, 2002
                      --- In FJGRailroad@y..., Gino & Kelly DiCarlo <dicarlos@l...> wrote:
                      Walt,

                      If you're not going to the meeting, will we be able to get in and who
                      will lock up the library? Paul Larner tells me he's not going to the
                      meeting because he has to work!

                      Gino

                      Gino,

                      As far as I know, anyone can pickup the key, just tell them you're
                      from the FJ&GRR Club. The only thing, the library closes at 7:00.
                      Someone would have to be there before 7:00 to get the key. Once the
                      meeting is over, lock both doors and put the key inside the envelope
                      and put it in the shoot. Make sure all lights are turned off in
                      whatever room you meet in.

                      I saw Dave last week, and there might be a chance we could see at
                      least part of the old MLE R-O-W. As far as I know, Dave will be at
                      the meeting tomorrow night.

                      Walt
                    • Saul Kalbfeld
                      Message 10 of 25 , Feb 18 11:13 AM
                        I'd love to attend except I've been in exile in Michigan for 35 years.
                        Saul
                      • oleroadslug
                        Message 11 of 25 , Feb 24 6:58 PM
                          --- In FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com, "Saul Kalbfeld" <fjgbus@c...>
                          wrote:
                          > I'd love to attend except I've been in exile in Michigan for 35
                          years.
                          > Saul

                          Sorry to hear that Saul. What crime did you get charged with?

                          I've been put away for life. The worst. Wisconsin, Brett Favre.

                          Our only redeeming hope is that the boys back east are stuck with
                          Hillary.

                          ...But then, i'd love to have the Adirondacks back.

                          Robert Schoneman
                        • Dick Ryall
                          Message 12 of 25 , Feb 24 9:51 PM
                            wrote:

                            I'd love to attend except I've been in exile in Michigan for 35

                            years.

                            Saul

                            Sorry to hear that Saul. What crime did you get charged with?

                            I've been put away for life. The worst. Wisconsin, Brett Favre.

                            Our only redeeming hope is that the boys back east are stuck with
                            Hillary.

                            ...But then, i'd love to have the Adirondacks back.

                            Robert Schoneman

                            http://us.click.yahoo.com/Rcy2bD/UOnJAA/cosFAA/j2LplB/TM

                            Visit Gino's Railpage at
                            Visit Pete Seftons Lost Landmark Page
                            http://www.lostlandmarks.org
                            http://ny.existingstations.com/
                            Yahoo! Groups Links

                                http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                            Right on guys, it was in the fiftys here today, still miss up state dick
                          • mwilber@webtv.net
                            Message 13 of 25 , Feb 25 8:09 AM
                              I like to attend to extend my attendance record from 25% to 40%. It just
                              depends on my work scheldule. Mark
                            • Volkert Smith
                              Message 14 of 25 , Jul 20, 2010
                                Hi everyone: My wife, our son, his wife and I are planning on being with you t
                                the museum only' Smitty
                              • Gordon Davis
                                Message 15 of 25 , Jul 20, 2010
                                  We need your wife's, son's & his wife's names for their name tags.
                                  Thanks,
                                  Gordon