Re: [FJGRailroad] Re: Meeting

  • mwilber@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 25 , Mar 1, 2001
      I'd would love to make it sometime,but I dont have banker hours. Mark
    • Randy & Lorraine Decker
      Message 2 of 25 , Mar 1, 2001
        Sounds Good Walt!
        Message 3 of 25 , Mar 1, 2001
          Walt

          Looks fine to me.

          Rich Finn

        • skalbfel@ix.netcom.com
          Message 4 of 25 , Mar 1, 2001
            I'm not looking that far ahead yet. As you know at DaimlerChrysler
            people are dropping like flies. I survived Feb 28, but I'm a
            contractor and could get knocked off any time. If I'm out of work for
            a while it eats up the reserve cash and the first thing to go are
            trips. I've already ruled out going to the NMRA convention in St.
            Louis. So, I don't know.
            Also, I got the LH article you sent me. Nice write up. It's important
            to remind the local community of the railroad's history because
            memories fade quickly.
            Saul

            --- In FJGRailroad@y..., "Randy & Lorraine Decker" <rldecker@c...>
            wrote:
            > Hope you can make the summer thing Saul?

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          • Richard W. Ryall
            Message 5 of 25 , Mar 1, 2001
              I hope to get East this year, but Aug ll andl2 won`t be possible for me, grandson is
              getting married on the llth, see I told you I`m an old fart. dick

              Message 6 of 25 , Feb 23, 2002
                Malcolm,

                Can you attend this Wednesday's meeting at the library? I'd like to bring
                my video tape
                and have you describe the whole FJG trolley system! Heck, you can talk
                about all the
                great stuff you've been telling us on the list...

                Gino
              • Malcolm Horton
                Message 7 of 25 , Feb 23, 2002
                  Gino,

                  I'll be there.

                  Malcolm Horton

                  Can you attend this Wednesday's meeting at the library?  I'd like to bring
                  my video tape
                  and have you describe the whole FJG trolley system!  Heck, you can talk
                  about all the
                  great stuff you've been telling us on the list...

                  in New York State at
                  http://ny.existingstations.com/

                • Gino & Kelly DiCarlo
                  Message 8 of 25 , Feb 26, 2002
                    Re: [FJGRailroad] Meeting Great Malcolm!  Looking forward to it!!!

                    Gino

                    From: "Malcolm Horton" <mdhorton@...>
                    Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 12:57:09 -0000
                    To: "FJ&G Yahoogroups" <FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com>
                    Subject: Re: [FJGRailroad] Meeting

                    Gino,

                    I'll be there.

                    Malcolm Horton

                    Can you attend this Wednesday's meeting at the library?  I'd like to bring
                    my video tape
                    and have you describe the whole FJG trolley system!  Heck, you can talk
                    about all the
                    great stuff you've been telling us on the list...

                    in New York State at
                    http://ny.existingstations.com/

                    Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT

                    Message 9 of 25 , Jul 30, 2002
                      Walt,

                      If you're not going to the meeting, will we be able to get in and who will
                      lock up the library? Paul Larner tells me he's not going to the meeting
                      because he has to work!

                      Gino
                    • fjg1870
                      Message 10 of 25 , Jul 30, 2002
                        --- In FJGRailroad@y..., Gino & Kelly DiCarlo <dicarlos@l...> wrote:
                        Walt,

                        If you're not going to the meeting, will we be able to get in and who
                        will lock up the library? Paul Larner tells me he's not going to the
                        meeting because he has to work!

                        Gino

                        Gino,

                        As far as I know, anyone can pickup the key, just tell them you're
                        from the FJ&GRR Club. The only thing, the library closes at 7:00.
                        Someone would have to be there before 7:00 to get the key. Once the
                        meeting is over, lock both doors and put the key inside the envelope
                        and put it in the shoot. Make sure all lights are turned off in
                        whatever room you meet in.

                        I saw Dave last week, and there might be a chance we could see at
                        least part of the old MLE R-O-W. As far as I know, Dave will be at
                        the meeting tomorrow night.

                        Walt
                      • Saul Kalbfeld
                        Message 11 of 25 , Feb 18, 2005
                          I'd love to attend except I've been in exile in Michigan for 35 years.
                          Saul
                        • oleroadslug
                          Message 12 of 25 , Feb 24, 2005
                            --- In FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com, "Saul Kalbfeld" <fjgbus@c...>
                            wrote:
                            > I'd love to attend except I've been in exile in Michigan for 35
                            years.
                            > Saul

                            Sorry to hear that Saul. What crime did you get charged with?

                            I've been put away for life. The worst. Wisconsin, Brett Favre.

                            Our only redeeming hope is that the boys back east are stuck with
                            Hillary.

                            ...But then, i'd love to have the Adirondacks back.

                            Robert Schoneman
                          • Dick Ryall
                            Message 13 of 25 , Feb 24, 2005
                              wrote:

                              I'd love to attend except I've been in exile in Michigan for 35

                              years.

                              Saul

                              Sorry to hear that Saul. What crime did you get charged with?

                              I've been put away for life. The worst. Wisconsin, Brett Favre.

                              Our only redeeming hope is that the boys back east are stuck with
                              Hillary.

                              ...But then, i'd love to have the Adirondacks back.

                              Robert Schoneman

                              http://us.click.yahoo.com/Rcy2bD/UOnJAA/cosFAA/j2LplB/TM

                              Visit Gino's Railpage at
                              Visit Pete Seftons Lost Landmark Page
                              http://www.lostlandmarks.org
                              http://ny.existingstations.com/
                              Yahoo! Groups Links

                                  http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                              Right on guys, it was in the fiftys here today, still miss up state dick
                            • mwilber@webtv.net
                              Message 14 of 25 , Feb 25, 2005
                                I like to attend to extend my attendance record from 25% to 40%. It just
                                depends on my work scheldule. Mark
                              • Volkert Smith
                                Message 15 of 25 , Jul 20, 2010
                                  Hi everyone: My wife, our son, his wife and I are planning on being with you t
                                  the museum only' Smitty
                                • Gordon Davis
                                  Message 16 of 25 , Jul 20, 2010
                                    We need your wife's, son's & his wife's names for their name tags.
                                    Thanks,
                                    Gordon