Re: Meeting

  • waltdanylak@citlink.net
    Message 1 of 25 , Mar 1, 2001
      --- In FJGRailroad@y..., "Richard W. Ryall" <dryall@m...> wrote:
      > when and where is the Summer Thing?

      Rich,

      The last date that was more or less choosen for our picnic/getogether
      was August 11 & 12. This is not cast in stone as yet, but so far, no
      one has said that they have a conflict.

      If anyone can't make August 11 & 12, please let me know no later than
      a week from Monday (March 12). We need to start planning, and the
      sooner the better.

      Walt
    • mwilber@webtv.net
      Message 2 of 25 , Mar 1, 2001
        I'd would love to make it sometime,but I dont have banker hours. Mark
      • Randy & Lorraine Decker
        Message 3 of 25 , Mar 1, 2001
          Sounds Good Walt!
          > The last date that was more or less choosen for our picnic/getogether
          > was August 11 & 12. This is not cast in stone as yet, but so far, no
          > one has said that they have a conflict.
          >
          > If anyone can't make August 11 & 12, please let me know no later than
          > a week from Monday (March 12). We need to start planning, and the
          > sooner the better.
          >
          > Walt

          http://www.trainweb.com/gcdra/

        • RICHARD A. FINN
          Message 4 of 25 , Mar 1, 2001
            Walt

            Looks fine to me.

            Rich Finn

          • skalbfel@ix.netcom.com
            Message 5 of 25 , Mar 1, 2001
              I'm not looking that far ahead yet. As you know at DaimlerChrysler
              people are dropping like flies. I survived Feb 28, but I'm a
              contractor and could get knocked off any time. If I'm out of work for
              a while it eats up the reserve cash and the first thing to go are
              trips. I've already ruled out going to the NMRA convention in St.
              Louis. So, I don't know.
              Also, I got the LH article you sent me. Nice write up. It's important
              to remind the local community of the railroad's history because
              memories fade quickly.
              Saul

              --- In FJGRailroad@y..., "Randy & Lorraine Decker" <rldecker@c...>
              wrote:
              > Hope you can make the summer thing Saul?

              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            • Richard W. Ryall
              Message 6 of 25 , Mar 1, 2001
                I hope to get East this year, but Aug ll andl2 won`t be possible for me, grandson is
                getting married on the llth, see I told you I`m an old fart. dick

                Message 7 of 25 , Feb 23, 2002
                  Malcolm,

                  Can you attend this Wednesday's meeting at the library? I'd like to bring
                  my video tape
                  and have you describe the whole FJG trolley system! Heck, you can talk
                  about all the
                  great stuff you've been telling us on the list...

                  Gino
                • Malcolm Horton
                  Message 8 of 25 , Feb 23, 2002
                    Gino,

                    I'll be there.

                    Malcolm Horton

                    Can you attend this Wednesday's meeting at the library?  I'd like to bring
                    my video tape
                    and have you describe the whole FJG trolley system!  Heck, you can talk
                    about all the
                    great stuff you've been telling us on the list...

                    in New York State at
                    http://ny.existingstations.com/

                  • Gino & Kelly DiCarlo
                    Message 9 of 25 , Feb 26, 2002
                      Re: [FJGRailroad] Meeting Great Malcolm!  Looking forward to it!!!

                      Gino

                      From: "Malcolm Horton" <mdhorton@...>
                      Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 12:57:09 -0000
                      To: "FJ&G Yahoogroups" <FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com>
                      Subject: Re: [FJGRailroad] Meeting

                      Gino,

                      I'll be there.

                      Malcolm Horton

                      Can you attend this Wednesday's meeting at the library?  I'd like to bring
                      my video tape
                      and have you describe the whole FJG trolley system!  Heck, you can talk
                      about all the
                      great stuff you've been telling us on the list...

                      in New York State at
                      http://ny.existingstations.com/

                      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT

                      Message 10 of 25 , Jul 30, 2002
                        Walt,

                        If you're not going to the meeting, will we be able to get in and who will
                        lock up the library? Paul Larner tells me he's not going to the meeting
                        because he has to work!

                        Gino
                      • fjg1870
                        Message 11 of 25 , Jul 30, 2002
                          --- In FJGRailroad@y..., Gino & Kelly DiCarlo <dicarlos@l...> wrote:
                          Walt,

                          If you're not going to the meeting, will we be able to get in and who
                          will lock up the library? Paul Larner tells me he's not going to the
                          meeting because he has to work!

                          Gino

                          Gino,

                          As far as I know, anyone can pickup the key, just tell them you're
                          from the FJ&GRR Club. The only thing, the library closes at 7:00.
                          Someone would have to be there before 7:00 to get the key. Once the
                          meeting is over, lock both doors and put the key inside the envelope
                          and put it in the shoot. Make sure all lights are turned off in
                          whatever room you meet in.

                          I saw Dave last week, and there might be a chance we could see at
                          least part of the old MLE R-O-W. As far as I know, Dave will be at
                          the meeting tomorrow night.

                          Walt
                        • Saul Kalbfeld
                          Message 12 of 25 , Feb 18, 2005
                            I'd love to attend except I've been in exile in Michigan for 35 years.
                            Saul
                          • oleroadslug
                            Message 13 of 25 , Feb 24, 2005
                              --- In FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com, "Saul Kalbfeld" <fjgbus@c...>
                              wrote:
                              > I'd love to attend except I've been in exile in Michigan for 35
                              years.
                              > Saul

                              Sorry to hear that Saul. What crime did you get charged with?

                              I've been put away for life. The worst. Wisconsin, Brett Favre.

                              Our only redeeming hope is that the boys back east are stuck with
                              Hillary.

                              ...But then, i'd love to have the Adirondacks back.

                              Robert Schoneman
                            • Dick Ryall
                              Message 14 of 25 , Feb 24, 2005
                                wrote:

                                I'd love to attend except I've been in exile in Michigan for 35

                                years.

                                Saul

                                Sorry to hear that Saul. What crime did you get charged with?

                                I've been put away for life. The worst. Wisconsin, Brett Favre.

                                Our only redeeming hope is that the boys back east are stuck with
                                Hillary.

                                ...But then, i'd love to have the Adirondacks back.

                                Robert Schoneman

                                http://us.click.yahoo.com/Rcy2bD/UOnJAA/cosFAA/j2LplB/TM

                                Visit Gino's Railpage at
                                Visit Pete Seftons Lost Landmark Page
                                http://www.lostlandmarks.org
                                http://ny.existingstations.com/
                                Yahoo! Groups Links

                                    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                                Right on guys, it was in the fiftys here today, still miss up state dick
                              • mwilber@webtv.net
                                Message 15 of 25 , Feb 25, 2005
                                  I like to attend to extend my attendance record from 25% to 40%. It just
                                  depends on my work scheldule. Mark
                                • Volkert Smith
                                  Message 16 of 25 , Jul 20, 2010
                                    Hi everyone: My wife, our son, his wife and I are planning on being with you t
                                    the museum only' Smitty
                                  • Gordon Davis
                                    Message 17 of 25 , Jul 20, 2010
                                      We need your wife's, son's & his wife's names for their name tags.
                                      Thanks,
                                      Gordon