Re: [FJGRailroad] Re: Meeting

  • Randy & Lorraine Decker
    Message 1 of 25 , Feb 28, 2001
      Hey Rich Up Late Too I see We are trying to come up with a summer date we
      can all work around to meet and I am planning on bringing as much stuff as
      I can also some slide shows between us Hats for sale Movies for sale etc.
      We are not sure if we want an out door site or indoor or a back up place for
      both?? We have the Library in Gloversville if we need it but keep
      watching the posts If you could make it this would be great some guy's
      coming from out of State already for this one?? We plan to run around a
      little in cars to see some railroading ?? I don't care when I will try and
      be there anyway?? everyone will bring some food or something I would
      assume?
      Message 2 of 25 , Mar 1, 2001
        --- In FJGRailroad@y..., "Richard W. Ryall" <dryall@m...> wrote:
        > when and where is the Summer Thing?

        Rich,

        The last date that was more or less choosen for our picnic/getogether
        was August 11 & 12. This is not cast in stone as yet, but so far, no
        one has said that they have a conflict.

        If anyone can't make August 11 & 12, please let me know no later than
        a week from Monday (March 12). We need to start planning, and the
        sooner the better.

        Walt
      • mwilber@webtv.net
        Message 3 of 25 , Mar 1, 2001
          I'd would love to make it sometime,but I dont have banker hours. Mark
        • Randy & Lorraine Decker
          Message 4 of 25 , Mar 1, 2001
            Sounds Good Walt!
            > The last date that was more or less choosen for our picnic/getogether
            > was August 11 & 12. This is not cast in stone as yet, but so far, no
            > one has said that they have a conflict.
            >
            > If anyone can't make August 11 & 12, please let me know no later than
            > a week from Monday (March 12). We need to start planning, and the
            > sooner the better.
            >
            > Walt

            http://www.trainweb.com/gcdra/

          • RICHARD A. FINN
            Message 5 of 25 , Mar 1, 2001
              Walt

              Looks fine to me.

              Rich Finn

            • skalbfel@ix.netcom.com
              Message 6 of 25 , Mar 1, 2001
                I'm not looking that far ahead yet. As you know at DaimlerChrysler
                people are dropping like flies. I survived Feb 28, but I'm a
                contractor and could get knocked off any time. If I'm out of work for
                a while it eats up the reserve cash and the first thing to go are
                trips. I've already ruled out going to the NMRA convention in St.
                Louis. So, I don't know.
                Also, I got the LH article you sent me. Nice write up. It's important
                to remind the local community of the railroad's history because
                memories fade quickly.

                wrote:
                > Hope you can make the summer thing Saul?

              • Richard W. Ryall
                Message 7 of 25 , Mar 1, 2001
                  I hope to get East this year, but Aug ll andl2 won`t be possible for me, grandson is
                  getting married on the llth, see I told you I`m an old fart. dick

                  Message 8 of 25 , Feb 23, 2002
                    Malcolm,

                    Can you attend this Wednesday's meeting at the library? I'd like to bring
                    my video tape
                    and have you describe the whole FJG trolley system! Heck, you can talk
                    about all the
                    great stuff you've been telling us on the list...

                    Gino
                  • Malcolm Horton
                    Message 9 of 25 , Feb 23, 2002
                      Gino,

                      I'll be there.

                      Malcolm Horton

                      Can you attend this Wednesday's meeting at the library?  I'd like to bring
                      my video tape
                      and have you describe the whole FJG trolley system!  Heck, you can talk
                      about all the
                      great stuff you've been telling us on the list...

                      in New York State at
                      http://ny.existingstations.com/

                    • Gino & Kelly DiCarlo
                      Message 10 of 25 , Feb 26, 2002
                        Re: [FJGRailroad] Meeting Great Malcolm!  Looking forward to it!!!

                        Gino

                        From: "Malcolm Horton" <mdhorton@...>
                        Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 12:57:09 -0000
                        To: "FJ&G Yahoogroups" <FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com>
                        Subject: Re: [FJGRailroad] Meeting

                        Gino,

                        I'll be there.

                        Malcolm Horton

                        Can you attend this Wednesday's meeting at the library?  I'd like to bring
                        my video tape
                        and have you describe the whole FJG trolley system!  Heck, you can talk
                        about all the
                        great stuff you've been telling us on the list...

                        in New York State at
                        http://ny.existingstations.com/

                        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT

                        Message 11 of 25 , Jul 30, 2002
                          Walt,

                          If you're not going to the meeting, will we be able to get in and who will
                          lock up the library? Paul Larner tells me he's not going to the meeting
                          because he has to work!

                          Gino
                        • fjg1870
                          Message 12 of 25 , Jul 30, 2002
                            --- In FJGRailroad@y..., Gino & Kelly DiCarlo <dicarlos@l...> wrote:
                            Walt,

                            If you're not going to the meeting, will we be able to get in and who
                            will lock up the library? Paul Larner tells me he's not going to the
                            meeting because he has to work!

                            Gino

                            Gino,

                            As far as I know, anyone can pickup the key, just tell them you're
                            from the FJ&GRR Club. The only thing, the library closes at 7:00.
                            Someone would have to be there before 7:00 to get the key. Once the
                            meeting is over, lock both doors and put the key inside the envelope
                            and put it in the shoot. Make sure all lights are turned off in
                            whatever room you meet in.

                            I saw Dave last week, and there might be a chance we could see at
                            least part of the old MLE R-O-W. As far as I know, Dave will be at
                            the meeting tomorrow night.

                            Walt
                          • Saul Kalbfeld
                            Message 13 of 25 , Feb 18, 2005
                              I'd love to attend except I've been in exile in Michigan for 35 years.
                              Saul
                            • oleroadslug
                              Message 14 of 25 , Feb 24, 2005
                                --- In FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com, "Saul Kalbfeld" <fjgbus@c...>
                                wrote:
                                > I'd love to attend except I've been in exile in Michigan for 35
                                years.
                                > Saul

                                Sorry to hear that Saul. What crime did you get charged with?

                                I've been put away for life. The worst. Wisconsin, Brett Favre.

                                Our only redeeming hope is that the boys back east are stuck with
                                Hillary.

                                ...But then, i'd love to have the Adirondacks back.

                                Robert Schoneman
                              • Dick Ryall
                                Message 15 of 25 , Feb 24, 2005
                                  wrote:

                                  I'd love to attend except I've been in exile in Michigan for 35

                                  years.

                                  Saul

                                  Sorry to hear that Saul. What crime did you get charged with?

                                  I've been put away for life. The worst. Wisconsin, Brett Favre.

                                  Our only redeeming hope is that the boys back east are stuck with
                                  Hillary.

                                  ...But then, i'd love to have the Adirondacks back.

                                  Robert Schoneman

                                  http://us.click.yahoo.com/Rcy2bD/UOnJAA/cosFAA/j2LplB/TM

                                  Visit Gino's Railpage at
                                  Visit Pete Seftons Lost Landmark Page
                                  http://www.lostlandmarks.org
                                  http://ny.existingstations.com/
                                  Yahoo! Groups Links

                                      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                                  Right on guys, it was in the fiftys here today, still miss up state dick
                                • mwilber@webtv.net
                                  Message 16 of 25 , Feb 25, 2005
                                    I like to attend to extend my attendance record from 25% to 40%. It just
                                    depends on my work scheldule. Mark
                                  • Volkert Smith
                                    Message 17 of 25 , Jul 20, 2010
                                      Hi everyone: My wife, our son, his wife and I are planning on being with you t
                                      the museum only' Smitty
                                    • Gordon Davis
                                      Message 18 of 25 , Jul 20, 2010
                                        We need your wife's, son's & his wife's names for their name tags.
                                        Thanks,
                                        Gordon