Mohawk Furniture Model

  • skalbfel@ix.netcom.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 1999
      I'm using two Walther's Front St. kits to approximate the main building of Mohawk
      Furniture in Broadalbin. Once I get further along I'll post some sketches and
      hints in case anyone is intersted in this project. I have space for about 3
      buildings plus trackage in the complex. My railroad is actually a fabrication
      of the NYC West (South) Shore line in the Mohawk Valley, so this building will
      be out of place.
      Saul