Meeting

  • Randy & Lorraine Decker
    Message 1 of 25 , Feb 27, 2001
      The meeting is tomorrow night Right???  Walt  a reportewr from the Recorder  or was it the Gazzette?? I forget?  called my Brother to come to this meeting!!!!  Hope we get some guy's at this one  ??  evryone who is reading this come!!  There are flights from Idaho and Calafornia every day  you know!  no excuses  and for you local guy's  try and make it !  Bring stuff!!
    • mike engle
      Message 2 of 25 , Feb 27, 2001
        Wish I could make it.

        but I have a Toastmasters meeting. And unfortunately they are on the 2nd
        and 4th Wednnesday's of the month. but maybe one of these months i'll skip
        one to atend one of your meetings. (as long as no one tells on me) grin

        Mike

        Message 3 of 25 , Feb 27, 2001
          Bring the stuff. I'll have my checkbook.

          PKL

          Message 4 of 25 , Feb 28, 2001
            --- In FJGRailroad@y..., "Randy & Lorraine Decker" <rldecker@c...>
            wrote:
            > The meeting is tomorrow night Right??? Walt a reportewr from the
            Recorder or was it the Gazzette?? I forget? called my Brother to
            come to this meeting!!!! Hope we get some guy's at this one ??
            evryone who is reading this come!! There are flights from Idaho and
            Calafornia every day you know! no excuses and for you local guy's
            try and make it ! Bring stuff!!

            Randy,

            YES, the meeting is TONIGHT (February 28) at the Gloversville Free
            Library at 7:00 pm. If at all possible, please plan to attend.

            Walt
          • skalbfel@ix.netcom.com
            Message 5 of 25 , Feb 28, 2001
              I'd come to but each time I get on the Thruway at Niagara Falls it
              seems like its gotten 20 miles longer to exit 28.
              Saul

              Message 6 of 25 , Feb 28, 2001
                Hope you can make the summer thing Saul?
                > I'd come to but each time I get on the Thruway at Niagara Falls it
                > seems like its gotten 20 miles longer to exit 28.
                > Saul
                >
                > --- In FJGRailroad@y..., "Randy & Lorraine Decker" <rldecker@c...>
                > wrote:
                > > The meeting is tomorrow night Right??? Walt a reportewr from the
                > Recorder or was it the Gazzette?? I forget? called my Brother to
                > come to this meeting!!!! Hope we get some guy's at this one ??
                > evryone who is reading this come!! There are flights from Idaho and
                > Calafornia every day you know! no excuses and for you local guy's
                > try and make it ! Bring stuff!!

                http://www.trainweb.com/gcdra/

              • Richard W. Ryall
                Message 7 of 25 , Feb 28, 2001
                  when and where is the Summer Thing?

                  Randy & Lorraine Decker wrote:

                  > Hope you can make the summer thing Saul?

                • Randy & Lorraine Decker
                  Message 8 of 25 , Feb 28, 2001
                    Hey Rich Up Late Too I see We are trying to come up with a summer date we
                    can all work around to meet and I am planning on bringing as much stuff as
                    I can also some slide shows between us Hats for sale Movies for sale etc.
                    We are not sure if we want an out door site or indoor or a back up place for
                    both?? We have the Library in Gloversville if we need it but keep
                    watching the posts If you could make it this would be great some guy's
                    coming from out of State already for this one?? We plan to run around a
                    little in cars to see some railroading ?? I don't care when I will try and
                    be there anyway?? everyone will bring some food or something I would
                    assume?

                    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                  • waltdanylak@citlink.net
                    Message 9 of 25 , Mar 1, 2001
                      --- In FJGRailroad@y..., "Richard W. Ryall" <dryall@m...> wrote:
                      > when and where is the Summer Thing?

                      Rich,

                      The last date that was more or less choosen for our picnic/getogether
                      was August 11 & 12. This is not cast in stone as yet, but so far, no
                      one has said that they have a conflict.

                      If anyone can't make August 11 & 12, please let me know no later than
                      a week from Monday (March 12). We need to start planning, and the
                      sooner the better.

                      Walt
                    • mwilber@webtv.net
                      Message 10 of 25 , Mar 1, 2001
                        I'd would love to make it sometime,but I dont have banker hours. Mark
                      • Randy & Lorraine Decker
                        Message 11 of 25 , Mar 1, 2001
                          Sounds Good Walt!
                          > The last date that was more or less choosen for our picnic/getogether
                          > was August 11 & 12. This is not cast in stone as yet, but so far, no
                          > one has said that they have a conflict.
                          >
                          > If anyone can't make August 11 & 12, please let me know no later than
                          > a week from Monday (March 12). We need to start planning, and the
                          > sooner the better.
                          >
                          > Walt

                          http://www.trainweb.com/gcdra/

                        • RICHARD A. FINN
                          Message 12 of 25 , Mar 1, 2001
                            Walt

                            Looks fine to me.

                            Rich Finn

                          • skalbfel@ix.netcom.com
                            Message 13 of 25 , Mar 1, 2001
                              I'm not looking that far ahead yet. As you know at DaimlerChrysler
                              people are dropping like flies. I survived Feb 28, but I'm a
                              contractor and could get knocked off any time. If I'm out of work for
                              a while it eats up the reserve cash and the first thing to go are
                              trips. I've already ruled out going to the NMRA convention in St.
                              Louis. So, I don't know.
                              Also, I got the LH article you sent me. Nice write up. It's important
                              to remind the local community of the railroad's history because
                              memories fade quickly.
                              Saul

                              Message 14 of 25 , Mar 1, 2001
                                I hope to get East this year, but Aug ll andl2 won`t be possible for me, grandson is
                                getting married on the llth, see I told you I`m an old fart. dick

                                Message 15 of 25 , Feb 23, 2002
                                  Malcolm,

                                  Can you attend this Wednesday's meeting at the library? I'd like to bring
                                  my video tape
                                  and have you describe the whole FJG trolley system! Heck, you can talk
                                  about all the
                                  great stuff you've been telling us on the list...

                                  Gino
                                • Malcolm Horton
                                  Message 16 of 25 , Feb 23, 2002
                                    Gino,

                                    I'll be there.

                                    Malcolm Horton

                                    Can you attend this Wednesday's meeting at the library?  I'd like to bring
                                    my video tape
                                    and have you describe the whole FJG trolley system!  Heck, you can talk
                                    about all the
                                    great stuff you've been telling us on the list...

                                    in New York State at
                                    http://ny.existingstations.com/

                                  • Gino & Kelly DiCarlo
                                    Message 17 of 25 , Feb 26, 2002
                                      Re: [FJGRailroad] Meeting Great Malcolm!  Looking forward to it!!!

                                      Gino

                                      From: "Malcolm Horton" <mdhorton@...>
                                      Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 12:57:09 -0000
                                      To: "FJ&G Yahoogroups" <FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com>
                                      Subject: Re: [FJGRailroad] Meeting

                                      Gino,

                                      I'll be there.

                                      Malcolm Horton

                                      Can you attend this Wednesday's meeting at the library?  I'd like to bring
                                      my video tape
                                      and have you describe the whole FJG trolley system!  Heck, you can talk
                                      about all the
                                      great stuff you've been telling us on the list...

                                      in New York State at
                                      http://ny.existingstations.com/

                                      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT

                                      Message 18 of 25 , Jul 30, 2002
                                        Walt,

                                        If you're not going to the meeting, will we be able to get in and who will
                                        lock up the library? Paul Larner tells me he's not going to the meeting
                                        because he has to work!

                                        Gino
                                      • fjg1870
                                        Message 19 of 25 , Jul 30, 2002
                                          --- In FJGRailroad@y..., Gino & Kelly DiCarlo <dicarlos@l...> wrote:
                                          Walt,

                                          If you're not going to the meeting, will we be able to get in and who
                                          will lock up the library? Paul Larner tells me he's not going to the
                                          meeting because he has to work!

                                          Gino

                                          Gino,

                                          As far as I know, anyone can pickup the key, just tell them you're
                                          from the FJ&GRR Club. The only thing, the library closes at 7:00.
                                          Someone would have to be there before 7:00 to get the key. Once the
                                          meeting is over, lock both doors and put the key inside the envelope
                                          and put it in the shoot. Make sure all lights are turned off in
                                          whatever room you meet in.

                                          I saw Dave last week, and there might be a chance we could see at
                                          least part of the old MLE R-O-W. As far as I know, Dave will be at
                                          the meeting tomorrow night.

                                          Walt
                                        • Saul Kalbfeld
                                          Message 20 of 25 , Feb 18, 2005
                                            I'd love to attend except I've been in exile in Michigan for 35 years.
                                            Saul
                                          • oleroadslug
                                            Message 21 of 25 , Feb 24, 2005
                                              --- In FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com, "Saul Kalbfeld" <fjgbus@c...>
                                              wrote:
                                              > I'd love to attend except I've been in exile in Michigan for 35
                                              years.
                                              > Saul

                                              Sorry to hear that Saul. What crime did you get charged with?

                                              I've been put away for life. The worst. Wisconsin, Brett Favre.

                                              Our only redeeming hope is that the boys back east are stuck with
                                              Hillary.

                                              ...But then, i'd love to have the Adirondacks back.

                                              Robert Schoneman
                                            • Dick Ryall
                                              Message 22 of 25 , Feb 24, 2005
                                                wrote:

                                                I'd love to attend except I've been in exile in Michigan for 35

                                                years.

                                                Saul

                                                Sorry to hear that Saul. What crime did you get charged with?

                                                I've been put away for life. The worst. Wisconsin, Brett Favre.

                                                Our only redeeming hope is that the boys back east are stuck with
                                                Hillary.

                                                ...But then, i'd love to have the Adirondacks back.

                                                Robert Schoneman

                                                http://us.click.yahoo.com/Rcy2bD/UOnJAA/cosFAA/j2LplB/TM

                                                Visit Gino's Railpage at
                                                Visit Pete Seftons Lost Landmark Page
                                                http://www.lostlandmarks.org
                                                http://ny.existingstations.com/
                                                Yahoo! Groups Links

                                                    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                                                Right on guys, it was in the fiftys here today, still miss up state dick
                                              • mwilber@webtv.net
                                                Message 23 of 25 , Feb 25, 2005
                                                  I like to attend to extend my attendance record from 25% to 40%. It just
                                                  depends on my work scheldule. Mark
                                                • Volkert Smith
                                                  Message 24 of 25 , Jul 20, 2010
                                                    Hi everyone: My wife, our son, his wife and I are planning on being with you t
                                                    the museum only' Smitty
                                                  • Gordon Davis
                                                    Message 25 of 25 , Jul 20, 2010
                                                      We need your wife's, son's & his wife's names for their name tags.
                                                      Thanks,
                                                      Gordon