RE: [FJGRailroad] Donations

    Message 1 of 18 , Feb 27, 2001
      Did you guys get that boxcar back on track? What did you use?

      Gino DiCarlo
      ----------------------------------
      gdicarlo@...
      Quad Imaging Saratoga
      x4276

      Message 2 of 18 , Feb 27, 2001
        I would send one to yoou as well Mark But the four extra I had are in
        envelopes and gone ? Randy

      • mwilber@webtv.net
        Message 3 of 18 , Feb 27, 2001
          Gino-It wasnt a box car. It was a 130 ton covered hopper car loaded with
          malt.They rerailed it that following monday.They used blocking and
          rerailers.I wasnt there when it was done.They had some problems because
          it derailed on a curve. Mark
        • Randy & Lorraine Decker
          Message 4 of 18 , Feb 27, 2001
            In my railroading experience! We always had a simple way to get any car
            back on track and it only took one man to do it!! Yep!!
            > Gino-It wasnt a box car. It was a 130 ton covered hopper car loaded with
            > malt.They rerailed it that following monday.They used blocking and
            > rerailers.I wasnt there when it was done.They had some problems because
            > it derailed on a curve. Mark

            http://www.trainweb.com/gcdra/

          • Richard W. Ryall
            Message 5 of 18 , Feb 27, 2001
              HO Guage?

              Message 6 of 18 , Feb 28, 2001
                Yeah! Just got to get the Kadee's appart and then lift the car back to the
                tracks!

                http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/