Re: Re: Welcome

  • Gino And Kelly DiCarlo
    Message 1 of 16 , Aug 7, 1999
      Paul,

      All you have to do is send a message to fjgrailroad@onelist.com and
      everyone on the list will get the message!

      Visit Gino's RailPage...
      Home of The F.J.G.R.R.
      http://www.capital.net/~dicarlos

      Join the FJG discussion list at ONELIST...
      http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/FJGRailroad/

      ----------
      >From: "paul larner" <pklarner@...>

      > From: "paul larner" <pklarner@...>
      >
      > Glad to be on board and hope I can assist with what little I recall abut the
      > FJ&G, HAve a few questions like how do I get to open a discussion easily
      > (without having to respond to a previous letter)? I'm not partticularly
      > literate with computers.

      > Congratulations COUNTRYSIDE-ELIST. Our latest ONElist of the week.
      > For full story and to submit yours,

    • John Smatlak
      Message 2 of 16 , Aug 13, 1999
        I thought you all might like to see this photo of FJ&G 127 at the Orange Empire
        Railway Museum. It is painted in its early Bamberger Railroad colors, which are
        exactly the same as the FJ&G, except without the lettering. The car still needs
        the numbers applied.
        I hope the download time wasn't too long for the photo. If you would be
        interested in seeing more pictures, let me know.
        John Smatlak
      • Gino And Kelly DiCarlo
        Message 3 of 16 , Aug 16, 1999
          Let's welcome John Smaltak to the list everyone. John works out at
          the Orange Empire Railroad Museum in Perris Ca. They are restoring
          an FJG bullet car. I hope you all got the picture. I don't know about
          anyone else, but I want more John!!!

                    Message 9 of 16 , Dec 26, 1999
                      Welcome to the list ChicagoLine! Hope you enjoy your stay!

                      Gino

                      Visit Gino's RailPage...
                      Home of The F.J.G.R.R.
                      http://www.capital.net/~dicarlos

                      Join the FJG discussion list at ONELIST...
                      http://www.onelist.com/community/FJGRailroad
                    • Gino And Kelly DiCarlo
                      Message 10 of 16 , Dec 26, 1999
                        Welcome to the list RBGILL! Hope you enjoy your stay!