Re: 1 Line Message

  • Randy & Lorraine Decker
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 17, 1999
      Found a web site that is full of RR modeling and historical contacts today.
      Thought the group might like to take a look. It was new to me but then again
      everything on the computer is new to me! If you haven't already viewed it
      go to the home page of John & Karen Shaw at
      http://www.tfs.net/~jashaw/main.html
      Gino if you think it is worth the look you should get the fjg group listed
      with this page it looks like hundreds of RR historical societies