Feldspar Mine and Mayfield Quarry

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 1999
      The quarry just north of Mayfield is completely underwater now, from what I
      hear. Keep in mind that, from what I have read, this quarry did not have
      anything to do with the Feldspar mine.

      I have very few pictures of anything between Broadalbin Junction and
      Sacandaga Park. As most of you know, I have more pictures of the newer
      stuff, not really because of a lack of interest in the older stuff but
      mainly because my contacts through Railpace have newer material they took
      themselves in the later years.

      My track diagrams would show more information around both these quarries and
      I can't remember if there were any buildings, etc. around there.