Leader Hearld

  • Randy & Lorraine Decker
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 25 8:15 AM
      Hey  Gino Walt and All!!   Take a look at the Sunday Leader !  Nice job !   So Glad to see a little publicity for all these groups  We really are all one!  and Yes Gino  nice bunch even when we do get off track a little!   By the Way I am not in charge of the Museum Project  I just have the biggest Mouth!!  There you heard it from me so it's OK to repeat !  He did spell Paul's name wrong though??
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 25 8:19 AM
        I hope my mother remembers to save the paper for me! I can't wait to see
        the article!

        Gino DiCarlo
        ----------------------------------
        gdicarlo@...
        Quad Imaging Saratoga
        x4276

        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 25 1:53 PM
          How do I get a copy of this LH artical? dick

          Randy & Lorraine Decker wrote:

           Hey  Gino Walt and All!!   Take a look at the Sunday Leader !  Nice job !   So Glad to see a little publicity for all these groups  We really are all one!  and Yes Gino  nice bunch even when we do get off track a little!   By the Way I am not in charge of the Museum Project  I just have the biggest Mouth!!  There you heard it from me so it's OK to repeat !  He did spell Paul's name wrong though??

          Visit Gino's F.J.G.R.R. Page at
          http://www.capital.net/~dicarlos/

          in New York State at
          http://ny.existingstations.com/

        • Randy & Lorraine Decker

            Message 5 of 12 , Feb 25 9:27 PM
              What was the  date or the LH with the FJ&G stufff in it.  dick

              Message 6 of 12 , Feb 25 9:36 PM
                It is in Sudays paper today ! I have a copy of the article in the box already going out tomorrow with your photo and the timetable! I want to make sure it gets to you I have two copies of the Sharks so if someone else gets it you get yours for the 9.99 anyway  Randy

                Message 7 of 12 , Feb 26 4:23 AM
                  OH UH, Randy, you are getting us "Dicks" mixed up.

                  Rich Finn

                      Message 10 of 12 , Feb 26 9:30 AM
                        Oh yes I`m in Idaho alright... dick

                        Message 11 of 12 , Feb 26 10:58 AM
                          I believe you now have the correct "Dick"

                          6 Blueberry Lane
                          Lexington, MA 02420-2402

                          Regards

                          Rich