Welcome

  • Gino And Kelly DiCarlo
    Message 1 of 16 , Aug 7, 1999
      Lets welcome Peter Sefton to the list! Hi Peter! Glad to
      have you aboard!

      Visit Gino's RailPage...
      Home of The F.J.G.R.R.
      http://www.capital.net/~dicarlos

      Join the FJG discussion list at ONELIST...
      http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/FJGRailroad/
    • Gino And Kelly DiCarlo
      Message 2 of 16 , Aug 7, 1999
        Paul,

        All you have to do is send a message to fjgrailroad@onelist.com and
        everyone on the list will get the message!

        ----------
        >From: "paul larner" <pklarner@...>

        > From: "paul larner" <pklarner@...>
        >
        > Glad to be on board and hope I can assist with what little I recall abut the
        > FJ&G, HAve a few questions like how do I get to open a discussion easily
        > (without having to respond to a previous letter)? I'm not partticularly
        > literate with computers.

        > Congratulations COUNTRYSIDE-ELIST. Our latest ONElist of the week.
        > For full story and to submit yours,

      • John Smatlak
        Message 3 of 16 , Aug 13, 1999
          I thought you all might like to see this photo of FJ&G 127 at the Orange Empire
          Railway Museum. It is painted in its early Bamberger Railroad colors, which are
          exactly the same as the FJ&G, except without the lettering. The car still needs
          the numbers applied.
          I hope the download time wasn't too long for the photo. If you would be
          interested in seeing more pictures, let me know.
          John Smatlak
        • Gino And Kelly DiCarlo
          Message 4 of 16 , Aug 16, 1999
            Let's welcome John Smaltak to the list everyone. John works out at
            the Orange Empire Railroad Museum in Perris Ca. They are restoring
            an FJG bullet car. I hope you all got the picture. I don't know about
            anyone else, but I want more John!!!

                      Message 10 of 16 , Dec 26, 1999
                        Welcome to the list ChicagoLine! Hope you enjoy your stay!

                        Gino

                        Visit Gino's RailPage...
                        Home of The F.J.G.R.R.
                        http://www.capital.net/~dicarlos

                        Join the FJG discussion list at ONELIST...
                        http://www.onelist.com/community/FJGRailroad
                      • Gino And Kelly DiCarlo
                        Message 11 of 16 , Dec 26, 1999
                          Welcome to the list RBGILL! Hope you enjoy your stay!