Re: Welcome

    Message 1 of 16 , Aug 7, 1999
      Glad to be on board and hope I can assist with what little I recall abut the
      FJ&G, HAve a few questions like how do I get to open a discussion easily
      (without having to respond to a previous letter)? I'm not partticularly
      literate with computers.

      Question - Who now owns the FJ&GRR TOOL CAR, Dietz Vesta Lantern?
      I acquired that in the sixties from a fellow in G'ville, on Wells St. I
      believe. The amber globe in it came from a Star L&L Co. FJ&GRR wire bottom
      I found in the G'ville tool house in 1961.

      Are there any cast FJ&GRR globes?

      Is there an inventory of FJ&G collectibles in private and public
      collections?

      Paul Larner

      >From: "Gino And Kelly DiCarlo" <dicarlos@...>
      >To: pklarner@..., Aaron Keller <mgaj@...>, Leo
      >Morelli <LeeDarshi@...>, "Vicki Hill,"
      ><vicki@...>, Gary Siarkowski <jimwest@...>,
      >Paul Charland <p.charlie@...>, Chuck <chuck222@...>,
      > "Donald W. Gifford" <DonGifford@...>, Bruce Mcfarlane
      ><bemjwl@...>, Dan Owens <DOwens@...>, FJG Railroad
      ><FJGRailroad@onelist.com>, "Dennis L. S" <dach@...>, AlModelRR
      ><AlModelRR@...>, "Michael Christie," <kc2apq@...>, deed
      ><deed19@...>, "peter ermie," <permie@...>, "Richard
      >Frederick," <rmfsib@...>, "jb," <jbstree@...>,
      >"Joe Lance," <joelance@...>, Paul Larner
      ><pklarner@...>, Leo <sacandaga@...>, "John
      >McLaughlin," <jackmcl6@...>, "Robert Morse,"
      ><WhiteWolf005@...>, "Carl Nellis," <nellisc@...>,
      > "Clay Owen," <fas_t_bird@...>, PerkDepot <PerkDepot@...>,
      > "psefton," <psefton@...>, "Thomas Quillan,"
      ><tomfloq@...>, "RickSimmons," <mrick@...>, sandal
      ><sandal@...>, "Ron Schur," <scmc@...>,
      >"John Sefton," <jcsefton@...>, "John Smatlak,"
      ><jsmatlak@...>, "Charles P. Woolever"
      ><woolever@...>, GORDON SNOOK <GJTUCAZ@...>, RBrandt840
      ><RBrandt840@...>, "Aaron Keller (School)" <aakeller@...>,
      > Rogue9631 <rogue9631@...>, Terry Snell <snell1@...>,
      > Osufan1970 <Osufan1970@...>, "stanleyb23@..."
      ><stanleyb23@...>
      >Subject: Welcome
      >Date: Thu, 05 Aug 1999 09:05:28 -0400
      >
      >Welcome to the list Paul! For everyone on the list, Paul has a ton
      >of info on the FJG. He can probably answer a ton of questions!
      >He also is the owner of the nameplate to Steam Engine #8. My
      >favorite FJG Engine!
      >

      > Visit Gino's RailPage...
      > Home of The F.J.G.R.R.
      > http://www.capital.net/~dicarlos
      >
      >Join the FJG discussion list at ONELIST...
      >http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/FJGRailroad/

    • Gino And Kelly DiCarlo

        Message 3 of 16 , Aug 7, 1999
          Paul,

          All you have to do is send a message to fjgrailroad@onelist.com and
          everyone on the list will get the message!

          ----------
          >From: "paul larner" <pklarner@...>

          > From: "paul larner" <pklarner@...>
          >
          > Glad to be on board and hope I can assist with what little I recall abut the
          > FJ&G, HAve a few questions like how do I get to open a discussion easily
          > (without having to respond to a previous letter)? I'm not partticularly
          > literate with computers.

          > Congratulations COUNTRYSIDE-ELIST. Our latest ONElist of the week.
          > For full story and to submit yours,

        • John Smatlak
          Message 4 of 16 , Aug 13, 1999
            I thought you all might like to see this photo of FJ&G 127 at the Orange Empire
            Railway Museum. It is painted in its early Bamberger Railroad colors, which are
            exactly the same as the FJ&G, except without the lettering. The car still needs
            the numbers applied.
            I hope the download time wasn't too long for the photo. If you would be
            interested in seeing more pictures, let me know.
            John Smatlak
          • Gino And Kelly DiCarlo
            Message 5 of 16 , Aug 16, 1999
              Let's welcome John Smaltak to the list everyone. John works out at
              the Orange Empire Railroad Museum in Perris Ca. They are restoring
              an FJG bullet car. I hope you all got the picture. I don't know about
              anyone else, but I want more John!!!

                        Message 11 of 16 , Dec 26, 1999
                          Welcome to the list ChicagoLine! Hope you enjoy your stay!

                          Gino

                          Visit Gino's RailPage...
                          Home of The F.J.G.R.R.
                          http://www.capital.net/~dicarlos

                          Join the FJG discussion list at ONELIST...
                          http://www.onelist.com/community/FJGRailroad
                        • Gino And Kelly DiCarlo
                          Message 12 of 16 , Dec 26, 1999
                            Welcome to the list RBGILL! Hope you enjoy your stay!