The request line is now open...

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 1999
      I'm going home this Saturday... FINALLY some time off!

      If anyone has any requests for me, please email me off-list at
      aakeller@... as I'll have time to sort through all my stuff when I'm on
      vacation.

      "Requests" means: (1) any request for a scan of a historical picture, if I
      have copyright clearance to send one to you; (2) any request for information
      or scans of schedules, brochures, pamphlets, etc.; or (3) any request for me
      to take color pictures of buildings, etc., that are left around the FJ&G,
      which I can take back to college next semester, scan, and send out on-list.

      Thinking back, I recall a few of you were interested in both new and old
      shots of the Johnstown station... if you still want 'em, let me know, so I
      can get them for you.

      Is there anything else I am missing?