Re: Paper Goods - Sacandaga Park; Amsterdam Division

  • 103424.2304@compuserve.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 7, 2001
      Yup, those two were the only ones I had time to do last night. With
      luck, the remainder will get done tonight.

      The Operators Cash Collection form will be posted in two parts, as
      it's just over 11" long. I could photocopy it, reduce it, and then
      scan it, but then you'd miss the colour and, possibly, some of the
      detail.

      Glenn

      --- In FJGRailroad@y..., Gino And Kelly DiCarlo <dicarlos@c...> wrote:
      > Glenn, I checked the files section and only found the Rockton shot
      > you posted and the daily cash statement! By the way, the daily
      > cash statement is pretty cool!
      >
      > Gino
    • Gino And Kelly DiCarlo
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 7, 2001

      • 103424.2304@compuserve.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 13, 2001
          I have posted three items to the Documents folder in the Files
          section:

          The first item shows three Sacandaga Park tickets:

          o A strip ticket good for free dancing, free admission to the
          Rustic Theatre, and free roller skating. Bears #1301 and the printed
          name of F.W. Wilson, Manager. Grey in colour.

          o A Children's Day Entertainment Ticket, good for one ride each on
          the burros, the merry-go-round, one admission each to the fun house
          and the roller skating rink, and one ride on the Frolic. Meant to
          be punched as each portion was redeemed. No date or other
          identifying marks. Brown in colour.

          o One ticket to the Rustic Theatre, priced at 35 cents and bearing
          # 017358. Also brown in colour.

          The next item is in two parts, as it was just over 11 inches tall:

          o Operators Cash Collection form, Hagaman Line, complete with
          Mileage Schedule at bottom. Blank. No form number, edition dated
          1-11-35. Light green in colour.

          Glenn