Re: [FJGRailroad] Re: Changes

  • mwilber@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 2, 2001
      Andy-Im not sure about what is going to be scrapped and what isnt.Im
      going to find out soon.I think we still use that plow when we have
      to.Hasnt had much use lately.I'll check out on the hopper car.I know
      those burnt out coaches are going. Mark
      Message 2 of 14 , Feb 3, 2001
        Of course I'm working both of those days Walt!

        Gino DiCarlo
        ----------------------------------
        gdicarlo@...
        Quad Imaging Saratoga
        x4276

        Message 3 of 14 , Feb 3, 2001
          August 11 is good for me! I actually have that Saturday off!!!

          Gino DiCarlo
          ----------------------------------
          gdicarlo@...
          Quad Imaging Saratoga
          x4276

          Message 4 of 14 , Feb 4, 2001
            Hey! Where is everybody? Mark
          • Randy & Lorraine Decker
            Message 5 of 14 , Feb 4, 2001
              Thats a Roger... Mark? I read you? I think there was a show this weekend
              in Springfield Mass? I am sure some of the guy's are trying to figure out
              how to get home now that they spent all the money on FJ&G stuff at the
              show!!?? grin Looks like I am the only one here at "Mission Control"!
              I'm just stalking the postman for checks for hats? and watching ebay
              auctions I gotta get a life!! Randy
              Message 6 of 14 , Feb 4, 2001
                Right here as usual, about 2500 miles away.... dick

              • mwilber@webtv.net
                Message 7 of 14 , Feb 7, 2001
                  Andy-I found out for now that the only cars are going to be scrapped in
                  Utica yard is those burnt out passenger cars .For now the FJG stone
                  hopper car will not be touched.The FJG snow plow is still being used
                  when needed.Of course we havent used it in a few years.I'll be working
                  in Utica tomorrow ,maybe I'll take my camera with me to get pictures of
                  the plow and hopper car. Mark